Thread: iPad slows down while playing online videos

iPad slows down while playing online videos

I really do not know what is the reason for the YouTube getting slow on the iPad of mine. Well I really do not know what is the reason only YouTube getting slower here. There is no issue with the Internet Speed hare on my side and I have checked the same on the iPad and it somewhat near to the one that I was promised from the ISP of mine. I do not have any issue with the other site that have the video application there. But when it comes with the YouTube I have seen that it just cannot take the load I guess here. Please let me know if there is anything that can be done here so that I can have the video here to be played without any issues on the iPad here. Please help me and come up with the suggestions soon.

Re: iPad slows down while playing online videos

Let me tell you that I have seen this issue with the other users of the iPad and let me tell you that most of the users that are facing this issues had installed the latest updates for the iPad and I am of the opinion that you must have ended up in installing those here and hence you are getting this here. Well that is the thing that I can suggest you and if you want I will let you try to uninstall the updates and then give this another go and see if doing this really helps you with the situation that you are dealing with at the moment. Also let me tell you that if you want you can try to run the videos of the YouTube in a bit lower resolution and then if you want you can try to have a look at this. Try to run in the 240 p or the 320 p and not in the 480 p or even higher 720 p see if this can help a bit.

Well I am of the opinion that you are caught up here with the issue because of the Internet speed that you have there on your side and I am of the opinion that it will be really great if you can have a check on the speed and see if I am correct. Well let me tell you here that sometimes the speed that you are able to see is not what you are getting and it will be really nice if you can have a look at it. Just tell the ISP of yours that the YouTube video that you are trying to see are not getting buffered or are getting hanged or are getting buffered on a very slow rate. Well make this attempt and I am pretty sure that you will be able to have some pretty nice solution from their side. Give this a try here and I am sure that you will really find this worthy here.

You can try to have the latest Flash Player here and let me know if that really helped you with the situation that has been presented here. That is the thing that I am of the opinion that will really help you here and if you want you can give this a try for sure. Try to update the Flash player here in your case and please see that you have the latest one according to the iOS or the OS that you have here on the iPad. Well I am sure that this will really help you with the situation that has been displayed.

Reset the iPad and I am of the opinion that if there is some software bug then it will take care of that for sure and that too without any issue. You will be required to press the POWER button for at least 3 seconds. After pressing the power button for the 3 seconds When you will see a rectangular box. In that rectangular box you will be able to see a white arrow that will be pointing in the right direction. Once you will be finished with this you will be required to see for the slider button and then slide finger along the iPad. After doing this the iPad will get turned off. That is the way that you will be required to reset the iPhone of yours. Well try this and let me know if what I have said here is really the thing that helped you here.