Thread: Which one is the best for iPhone 4: Camera App HDR, Pro HDR or TrueHDR

Which one is the best for iPhone 4: Camera App HDR, Pro HDR or TrueHDR

I wanted to know in the specified three applications app HDR, pro HDR and true HDR which one is the better for my iPhone 4. I am pretty confused regarding this issue. As i have heard good reviews about all the three and i am not quite sure with which one should i go. I have come here knowing that you all may have better knowledge than me regarding this topic and you can definitely help me in getting a better one. So suggest me some solutions on which of the above three should i go. Please do reply as soon as possible.

Re: Which one is the best for iPhone 4: Camera App HDR, Pro HDR or TrueHDR

Well let me tell you of the three normal HDR, pro HDR and the true HDR. The faster one is the normal HDR. It is much faster than the other two and will display you a good image and gives you a three exposures instead of two given by the pro HDR and the true HDR. Also you are having a iPhone 4 and it comes with the iOS 4.1 platform. So you can get it free. While talking about the colors they aren't as bright as provided by the other two. Also it does not give much justice to the dark picture quality that it provides especially when the camera is facing a sunset or a bright picture thing, the image appears to be dark. So that's one thing that it is lagging behind while the other two score on that.

Talking about the pro HDR. I felt this was the best of the slot. It comes with the two modes one is the automatic and the other is manual .The automatic mode adjusts the light itself and also automatically identifies the bright and the dark spot and adjust the settings accordingly. While in the manual settings we have to adjust the setting manually, where we have to spot the bright and the dark spot. Well in the terms of the picture quality it score well above the normal HDR. The dark spots are identified much better here and it appears very clearly and the colors are also much brighter than the normal HDR. Though it is priced at $1.95. I would definitely recommend you to go with this one.

Of the above three mentioned i found out that the true HDR have the brightest and the most realistic colors in the market. It is definitely recommended for a true photographer. With its true coloring effect and the brightest of the colors available it will definitely not disappoint you. Well talking about the negative points it is much slower than the pro HDR as well as the normal HDR. Finally the choice is yours. I hope you will read all the details carefully and accordingly decide on what to go.

Hey thanks for the suggestion. You all have really helped me out with your suggestions. I was pretty confused among the three but finally i am deciding to go with the pro HDR. Simply because it has the ability to click good photographs with much clarity as well as it does not disappoint with the speed. I found the speed of the true HDR to be very slow. Hence i am not opting for it. So thanks for your efforts it has really helped me.