Thread: Approved iPhone application steeling money from iTunes accounts

Approved iPhone application steeling money from iTunes accounts

I need to know about a particular application that i use it in the iTunes. This particular applications have various games that i enjoy so for that reason i had subscribed it. Now the issue is that it has taken money from my account without my knowledge. Now its a type of steeling. When i got to know about these. I immediately reported this problem to the apple people and they are yet to respond me. So any of you all having any idea regarding this issue or having faced the same issue may please give me some suggestions. So that i can get to know whats the exact scenario behind these. Whether its a fake application or some tactics done by the apple people. Please do respond quickly.

Re: Approved iPhone application steeling money from iTunes accounts

Well if you are taking this application from the apple store app then it has to be definitely approved by the apple. So this issue has to be taken very seriously by the apple people and they need to find any solution for this. People don't expect such things from the apple and so that's why they are able to compete in the market. These fund transactions is possible due to the unauthorized applications entering the application store and causing this problem. Apple should have a thorough look at such applications and don't allow it to grow much.

When i had contacted the apple people about this issue which even i had quite some time ago. They replied me with a message saying that they had disabled my account and the necessary refund will be provided to me. However i am happy that i have got the money back. In this case i was lucky. So i had to switch it to a new account for the applications. However there are many people who are the victims of such type of unauthorized applications. Apple must have a solution for such type of problems. They must rather delete such type of applications from the app store.

Looking at my case i must say that my account was never been hacked. Reading the issue that is being posted by the user it seems that he has not read the terms and the conditions properly before taking an account with the iTunes. They have several terms where they charge the users with a particular amount. This particular amount is charged for one game if you want another game from that application then it will charge you accordingly. This is the case where the user is thinking that the apple people are steeling the money. Even i have an account with the iTunes and they really don't seem to give me any issues with the application. So i really don't think so there is any issue as such.

Looking at the above response i want to say that in my case i have not downloaded this particular application knowingly or unknowingly. The thing is that i have not downloaded any application from any of the iTunes store then also they have charged me. This particular applications have bypassed all the security settings of my bank account number. Forget about reading the rules and regulations and unknowingly agreeing to it. This is the case where i have not purchased such application then also it tends to burn holes in my pockets. However i have addressed this issue with the apple people and waiting for their response. Hope they will get back to me soon.