Thread: tx2000 touch screen problem

tx2000 touch screen problem

Hi, I am having TX2000 and upgraded to windows 7 64 bit, subsequent to that my touch screen is functioning by means of the pen wholly however not through my finger. The whole thing is okay in the device manager. I attempt the newest driver as of from wacom site as well as windows vista driver from HP website however it is at a standstill the identical. Anybody be able to assist please. If you have any suggestion regarding to this trouble please let me know. Thanks in advance for any suggestion.

Re: tx2000 touch screen problem

I would suggest you to first uninstall each and every one present Wacom drivers which You have acquire in Your system. If can see the uninstalling software in windows 7. If you do npot have anything to uninstall.After that Go to start and select Control panel now select device manager as well as discover there this device. Right click as well as select uninstall driver.At what time you will do it install this driver:
    Wacom Digitizer driver for Win7 by HP version 5.0.5.5

Hi,I as well contain a HP tx2000 and the problem is that its touch screen is not functioning at all on the way to moreover the digitizer pen or else finger pressure. I have attempted attractive a large amount of each source I be able to discover online, as well as gone all the way through three quite annoying HP talk session extend out more than 8 weeks. There has been no alter, and at the moment HP promotes that I go back on the way to Vista, which I cannot actually place.Does anybody enclose several proposals, or else am I left by means of just two choice: go back on the way to Vista or else use it with no tablet functionality of my laptop?

To obtain the rotate screen key on the way to work, you require going on the way to the hp website. On the drivers as well as support page designed for your PC, you be supposed to be capable on the way to download the HP update software as well as the HP Quick Launch Buttons software application. I had on the way to download them off intended for my PC model for the reason that they don’t encompass a windows 7 page up till now. And then Run the HP updater. Yet despite the fact that I downloaded what appears on the way to be the mainly present stuff, it updated on the way to a still newest version that it appears that was not planned on the page. This is supposed to with any luck fix the rotate screen button .

Thank you for your suggestion. I have downloaded and installed on my system. This is really working fine on my Toshiba Satellite L305-S5877 successively running Windows 7 64 bit. Subsequent to installing the Synaptics driver designed for Windows 7 x64, I am able to at the moment manually disable the touchpad as Below: Just right click on desktop anywhere and select Personalize, And after this Change mouse pointers and Device Settings tab as well as select Synaptics TouchPad V7.0, Disable.