Thread: What about Facebook app for Android Version 1.4

What about Facebook app for Android Version 1.4

I have been using the Facebook in either Mac or in iphone to connect with my friends and relatives. The iphone already has good facebook app with efficient interface. I recently bought a new phone which is based on Google android. I know that for Android there are several facebook apps for free download. But the problem is my android version is V.1.4. So I don’t think that the current app is going to be well suited for this. I have never user Facebook on android. Can you tell me how the interface, features, drawbacks is and chat features of Facebook app in Android V.1.4?

Re: What about Facebook app for Android Version 1.4

It is a good thing to tell you that the finally the Facebook has exposed some love for Android users and provides much updates for its app. I think that now the Facebook app is available for all kinds of mobile platform including many versions of its OS. The touch based phone includes lots of features than others. The current app in Android V.1.4 had much updated qualities and they are:
    • Sharing posts with undersized group of friends
    • You can discover many places nearby you
    • You can locate your friends and can see where they are
    • More improvement in Notifications
    • Within the app can view comments and updates
    • Fixed many bugs.

I think that nearly 20-30 days ago the Facebook app released for Android Version 1.4.1. Using this app now it is easy to connected with your friends and favorite ones and share any kind of information with them. Sharing includes status updated from the home screen, checking new feeds, making review of your events, look and post on to friend’s wall, viewing user info, sharing and uploading images or digital photos, sharing links and video clips, Inbox messages, directly viewing posted videos etc. other this you can get several online games and other favorite applications also.

The android version of Facebook app for Android based mobile or other portable device is very portable and efficient with interesting features. I don’t have any idea that the whether the Facebook will automatically going to update from older version to newer one. I heard from some users that the Facebook app in android did not matched all most of the good features yet. It is still lacks in something good one. The app is still looks like older one but came out with fixing several bugs.

The Facebook 1.4.1 version app for Android had already launched to market and it gains lot of popularity as well as few complaints. Some say that the Groups is not loading for everyone. Another thing is that the app is not completely updated, they just polished the app. The most important app is still lacking in chat integration. This is very bad news for chat lovers.