Thread: Unable to open ebooks on iPad

Unable to open ebooks on iPad

I am not able to open eBooks on my iPad from the last few days. In the initial period it was enabled to open such eBooks but now I don't know what it happened to it. Actually earlier it was having the Sony eBook reader installed on it and it was working fine with the same. But know I don't know why it is not letting me to open the eBooks. Is there is any issue of DRM and if yes then how to remove the DRM. Please help me in this case.

Re: Unable to open ebooks on iPad

The first thing that I would like to discuss here is that removing the DRM is not legal and you should not try it. It is very easy to do the same but in other words we can say it as a crime which can lead serious actions against you. Also if you are trying to do it then you have to jailbreak your phone which will immediately remove the warranty and you can’t repair your mobile phone with the help of apple for free for a limited period. So I will suggest you to better try any other way that will solve your issue but forget about removing the DRM.

As mentioned by you that you are using the Sony eBooks reared for reading that particular eBooks and now it is not letting you to do the same. So what I think here is that the reader must have got corrupted and is not letting you to read the files. So what you have to do is just purchase the official ebook reader application that will not give you such problems in the future.

Well I guess you have to use the Stanza eBook Reader which is one of the finest eBook reader that I have ever seen. Actually I am also using the same eBook reader for my iPad and it is doing well. So I suggest you should also go for the same to solve your issue. It will not give you any kind of compatibility issue because it is specially designed for Apple iPad. It has the fantastic interface which covers the largest part of the screen and provides you the better platform to read the eBooks. It also has the ability to open the files such as PDF, DjVu, and Comic Book Archive. I hope this will help you to resolve your problem.

I think the better solution for this one is the apple support. What you have to do is just place a complaint over there about your issue. I mean to say that visit the nearest customer care support of apple and fire a complaint over there and let them know what problems that you are facing. I hope they will cooperate with you and also will help you to solve your problem and will take care the problem will not occur in the future.