Thread: E72 - unable to sync using Nokia Ovi Suite

E72 - unable to sync using Nokia Ovi Suite

I am not capable on the way to sync anything by means of Nokia Ovi Suite. At what time I startup the application the initial message I obtain is "Operation failed - not able to read tracks" audio tracks from cell phone. The software application be able to read as well as edit contacts in the handset and work by means of messages, however it will not sync either. The mistake code I get is 83940004. Both Ovi software as well as phone's firmware are up to date as well as everything is working fine by means of PC Suite.Does anybody have any thought what may be causing this?As per my knowledge it will Depends on what operating system you are running. I do not recommend installing both Suites (driver problem).Install one of the OVI suites as admin in windows XP compatibility. Before installing this mew one first of all uninstall the old suites as well as each and every one related drivers by means of Revo as well as clean the registry through Ccleaner. Hope this will resolve your problem.

Re: E72 - unable to sync using Nokia Ovi Suite

I have had my e72 in view of the fact since march, however I simply just lastly got around on the way to downloading ovi suite on my computer. And I have successfully installed it, after that it came on the way to the part wherever it states on the way to connect the phone, as a result I did that, however not anything happened. The thing on the computer said that I be supposed to choose 'ovi suite' or else 'PC suite' at what time it appears on the phone, however the home screen was empty. I have attempted connecting it several times as well as at a standstill nothing. The phone lights up at what time I connect it on the way to the PC, however it does not prompt me for the connection mode. I have checked the settings and settings are on usb connection mode: PC suite / ask on connection: yes however it is not asking me on connection, nor is there several suggestions on the ovi suite application that it is connected.help please?

It takes time on the way to give details of the problem. I have contacted their technical support; however they do not appear to pay attention. I believe that Nokia be familiar with there is a trouble. They remain giving me a check-list on the way to go behind, however at what time the screen is vacant, there is no means to follow their commands. I got it work a pair of times, however after that it crashes or else somewhat, as well as program remains telling me on the way to connect my device. There is something wrong. I compensated good money for this E72, as well as I am with reference to bleep off plus prepared on the way to send it back to Newegg.com. A good purchase for people that figuring out tricks as well as puzzles. I most likely require on the way to just purchase an apple.

As per my experience most of the time this occur at what time the Nokia Connecting cable driver does not function correctly. Please attempt the steps provided below
    1. If it is connected then Disconnect your phone from PC.
    2 .Open Control Panel as well as go to ‘Programs and Features’
    3. From the list of accessible programs, select ‘Nokia Connectivity Cable Driver’
    4. Now Click on the ‘Change’ button on peak toolbar.
    5. From the pop up box select ‘Repair’ as well as select ok. Wait for setup to c-finish.
    6. if prompted Restart the computer.
    7. Now connect your phone to the computer. Driver installation should finish as well as PC/Ovi suite should sense your mobile properly now.

Hello,In view of the fact that I updated the operating system of my E72 to 051.018 version, OVI is not able to sync.It states 'waiting for sync' however nothing happens.It was completely functioning previous to I installed the update.I attempted on the way to reinstall as well as to repair OVI however it did not help.Does someone has a solution?

Hi!
    I have a problem linking my E72 dual sim cell phone, with my PC, but i have installed nokia ovi suite thinking that it will work with my computer. when i tried to connect by bluetooth, the ovi suite can read the phone but fails to pair with it and report that it is a wrong device. I need to install the relevant PC/Ovi suit for my cell phone in the computer, please help me.

Quote Originally Posted by bmtaosa View Post
    Hi!
    I have a problem linking my E72 dual sim cell phone, ovi suite can read the phone but fails to pair with it and report that it is a wrong device.
    Dude, you have a Chinese Device (E72) and trying to connect with Original Nokia Software, i.e OVI SUITE. Its obvious it will not pair with it. No matter your device is Nokia copy, but have to use China PC Suite to connect / sync with your mobile. SO, Download the same form here: China Mobile Phone Pc Suite

cool Re: E72 - unable to sync using Nokia Ovi Suite

thanks for a quick responce, indeed i have downloded the three zip folders but there is no programm available in my machine to unzip/open the for installation. I'm browzing thru the internet to find a suitable software for rar extentions. if you know a better solution please advice. thanx

Quote Originally Posted by bmtaosa View Post
    I'm browzing thru the internet to find a suitable software for rar extentions.
    Dude, you need WinRar application to unrar those files. You can simply download WinRar from here. Download and install it in your system. Than Unzip the downloaded PC Suite 1 by 1 (Its the same application devided in 3 parts) to install properly.