Thread: Low volume on Nokia C5

Low volume on Nokia C5

My brother is using Nokia C5 from last 2 months. It was working file till last week but from this Sunday I don’t know what happened to that, its volume is decreased very much. I cannot hear the songs clearly. It was louder earlier. Even if I raise the volume to highest then also it is sounding lower than the other same models. Please reply as early as possible. I am waiting for the replies.

Re: Low volume on Nokia C5

Have you checked the equalizer for the music player? With the equalizer you will be able to set the volume quality with the help of various sliders available there. Set that according to your need and if you find that the volume is good enough for you to listen then just save that setting and apply that. You can also set the preset settings that should be there in the equalizer like pop, classic, etc. Before doing anything else, just check for this thing.

The firmware that you are using may be outdated corrupted and that may be the reason behind this. To fix this issue you need to upgrade the version of the firmware. If you want to check that which version of the firmware your mobile is using then you can press *#0000# from your mobile and as you press that then it will show you some important information about your phone along with the version of the firmware it contains. If updated firmware is available then you should install that to your mobile. I wish this will solve the issue for you.

If you are not getting the solution for this then you can try to reset the settings to its default. If you want to do that then you have to go to the settings in your phone and I think the last option on that will be for restoring the phone. Click on that and this may prompt you for the password. You have to type 12345 as password. This is the default password for all Nokia mobiles. If you have changed this then type the changed one. As you click OK this will start doing the rest of the things and you need not to do anything after that. After completion, it will restart and you just have to set the date and time for your phone. This will set all the options to its default value and the problem may be solve. But make sure that this is your last option and you have tried all other possible things for this. Don’t go directly for restoring. Thank you!!!

You should see the warranty card for this mobile. As you told that your brother is using this from last two moths then I am sure that it is under warranty. If that is the case then you need not to try anything from your side. Go to your dealer and ask then for the issue. If they are not able to help you then you can take this matter directly to the Nokia care and I am sure that they will guide you in the right way to solve the issue.