Thread: Inspiron 1501 battery not getting recognize by the system

Inspiron 1501 battery not getting recognize by the system

Maybe my problem is so many known and I can 'give nen tip. After I turned on my Inspiron 1501 (whether battery or AC power), comes most recently as the first message: "Warning: The battery cannot be identified. This system will be unable to charge this battery." About "any key" but I can easily continue the boot of the computer (XP). I still have the original battery in it, nothing has changed in the hardware. The message came from a sudden. However, since then I had a battery life of 4 hours, now it still holds up. 2 h. The battery is also charged, but unfortunately only at 2 h. The icon also shows 100% loaded then on, he achieved 4 hours but no more. Would be very grateful for a tip.

Re: Inspiron 1501 battery not getting recognize by the system

Since the battery will be dead probably. This is 1501 already was older and then remove the battery, the wings. Is normal. If you should buy NEN new look, is it an original. The schonmal hold only a few charges and are then down. Here in the Message board, there is also purchased one of the NEN china battery has and is disappointed that he only worked a short time. The product at Amazon is not original, because you'll also have the bad luck.

Take a low battery, power off and press the power button for 15 seconds. Put it purely battery, take it out again, make the game 2-3 times and then start the unit again. If it is older, it may be that the contacts are oxidized. Through out the holster system voltages from the capacitors. Can be therefore that does not load the battery. If he is still not recognized, can be battery or motherboard in the bucket flat.

Same here also when I try to connect the charger with my laptop I am also getting the same message. In order to get the solution for this issue I have visited many of the forum sites but till now I am not able to get the perfect solution. So if anybody will know about this then please help me regarding this. And ya please try to post this as soon as it is possible for you guys.