Thread: Recovery Manager Application is corrupted?

Recovery Manager Application is corrupted?

I purchased new Toshiba Satellite P205-S6307.I used since last 5 month. It is working smoothly. It has windows 7 and all my important software’s. Where I had bought that laptop they guys told to me you have to create a recovery disc. But I forget it. Now what happen on that I am having an internet at my home? But there is a one problem I forget the install of anti virus software. Technically they suggest to me you have to install new windows system, before new operating system install I have to create the recovery disc. Unfortunately when I used it, then I saw there was system recovery manager tools were not shown to me. Now how & where can I find that tools or application?

Re: Recovery Manager Application is corrupted?

Hello it is a very easy way create a recovery cd. The recovery manager application will help you to create the recovery disc. In that you will also get all your drivers like sound, vga, Ethernet, bluetooth and etc. But in case you don’t create a recover disc because of any reason, than you have do one thing, Toshiba gives data recovery tools software. If system is not showing that recovery tools. Then it mean that recovery tools is corrupted or deleted. Then you have to download it from Toshiba Satellite web site and after that install it. Then you can create the recovery disc.

Toshiba Satellite P205-S6307 windows 7 recovery CD is an automated restoration disc for satellite laptop which has Windows 7 Recovery support. Recovery means when you use this tools you all get the system image of your note book. It’s help full when there is virus attack and your system crash due to other software problem. When you use that recovery cd you can simply make your system more secure.

Hello friend each and every Toshiba new satellite series note book has come with recovery tools software. If is there any problem you facing you have to contact in Toshiba service center. If that note book have already under warranty. If you are able to install new windows than you need help some hardware engineer. After do this you can search in Google and also direct site of Toshiba.

Hey guys you have to know first thing about recovery disc. The recovery CD a kind of your complete storage media where all information of your laptop. When you are made it, you have to create a 2 copy of that CD. Because some time if you are using internet and whatever software than may be possible your system halted and windows can be crashed. If don’t do this than you have to call hardware technician and he will take some charges. The think is that if you create the data recovery disc in a first time when you purchase the new laptop it’s you benefit and you never lost such of kind VIP data.a