Thread: Best 10 Features Of Windows Phone 7

Best 10 Features Of Windows Phone 7

This thread I have created to discuss about the features provided in the Windows Phone 7 operating system. And specifically it has been made to discuss about the top 10 features of this mobile operating system. First of all I have found one most beautiful feature about this mobile operating system is the Start Screen which shows you the proper options which needs to be selected very frequently. So it becomes much more easy for the user to access such needful options right from the start screen.

Re: Best 10 Features Of Windows Phone 7

I have recently bought a new HTC phone on which Windows Phone 7 has been installed. I consider the best feature on this phone would be the People Hub. ubs can be used to organize data from routine tasks. They can be used by applications and services of third parties. The whole system is focused primarily on contacts, which are central to everything else, and hence communication. Contacts can be hung on the home screen to monitor their activity, including that of social networks such as Facebook. The user can create hubs of contacts.

According to me best feature would be Xbox LIVE Integration with the Windows Phone 7. A hub is dedicated to Xbox LIVE which lets you create and customize their avatar, we can also use on Xbox, but also contains a ranking system and rewards system that Apple will try to recreate on the iPhone Game Center with it. Avatar Xbox Live can be used in other applications: Microsoft has demonstrated an application containing a flashlight or a bubble level that uses the avatar and to interact with him. Finally, the hub Xbox LIVE lets you communicate with friends through a messaging system, for example, challenge themselves or arrange to meet up for a party.

I liked the one feature on Windows Phone 7 which is an Microsoft Office 2010. New Mobile Office suite including OneNote for note taking fast. Derived from the PC version 2010, Office Mobile sync all its data with the local computer for backup or to use the data from the PC and give the ability to consult them. The details are still sketchy but we know that PowerPoint slide shows can be played full screen.

As a cameraman, I know that what it needs to capture the perfect moment in the photo. Your camera needs to ready all the time and it should not be loading or getting ready. This feature I have found on the Windows Phone 7 which does not require to open the lock of your phone for capturing the pictures. It even works with the locked phone. And it more easier to share, view or comment on the pictures taken by the camera from the Hub.

I have bought a new Windows Phone 7 mobile phone which is just bought for an entertainment purpose. I have noticed that this operating system is better to manage the Music and Videos as Hub for the same has been provided which lets you share music and videos easily which also includes the podcasts. The concentration of media will simply through the Zune interface. Any phone with the label "Windows 7 Phone Series" will be a digital music player.

Best feature I found about this mobile operating system is the search feature as I use an internet a lot on this phone. I would be so happy to inform you that the Bing Maps incorporates satellite view on large zooms. Research through Bing are central to the system. Search fields change depending on the context and will therefore move towards different types of information.

Though it is not a particular feature which I liked about thie Windows Phone 7 but still I would be discussing something which I like about it. The different sections of screens and software are not necessarily independent but are connected as slideshows. New Web browser, close Internet Explorer 8 on Windows. It includes a new text rendering engine, manages the "double tap" as well as zooming by "pinching" the screen, multiple tabs. Web pages can be hung as thumbnails on the home screen.