Thread: Best Linux system used for mobile phone

Best Linux system used for mobile phone

I am having a laptop running on Linux operating system and it is giving me good performance over then months. I am suppose to buy a mobile phone for myself but I am little bit confuse about it. I have seen that many of the new mobile phones are based on Linux operating systems. So I was thinking to go with one of them. If anyone knows which Linux system is the most use on mobile phone then tell me. Any suggestions will appreciate. Thanks in advance.

Re: Best Linux system most used for mobile phone

I have search through your question and from that I came to know is that, then most Linux based operating system use on mobile phone is the Android. I have seen that now many of the mobile phones are based on this operating system and it’s getting success over the years. Many of the peoples uses this mobile phone for all their business work and they are experiencing good performance. In my recommendation, if you want to buy a mobile phone then go with this android mobile phone.
    Last edited by Odalis; 16-11-2010 at 09:24 PM.

Re: Best Linux system used for mobile phone

I think that Linux-based WebOS is the most use operating systems for mobile phone. You can find this Linux based WebOS in Palm’s mobile phone, which are one of the best phones to use. This operating system is released on June 6 2009 and this most significant features of WebOS is the online social networking and Web 2.0 integration that is one of the most used feature at this generation. I advice you to go with WebOS based mobile phone.
    Last edited by Cruzz; 16-11-2010 at 09:41 PM.

Re: Best Linux system used for mobile phone

I am also agreeing with above reply because i am using this mobile phone for all my use and this is giving me a good performance. I have bought this mobile phone long before and from that onwards i am experiencing good user interface. Many of the big applications are work fast on this operating system, even if you are handling more that one applications at a time. I suggest you to choose this one only.
    Last edited by Crespin; 16-11-2010 at 09:55 PM.