Thread: Which is the smallest device for running Linux distro?

Which is the smallest device for running Linux distro?

Somewhere i have seen that many of the small devices are having support to Linux distribution and for that I wanted to buy a small device which will run standard Linux distribution very flawlessly such as Slackware, Arch because carry a laptop is becomes headache And i wish that device should be able to compile programs and also can run programs on it. I have gone through the information about netbook and PDA that are having all this kind of functionality. If anyone having information or suggestion on this then please reply me. Any suggestion will appreciate. Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by Jagavee; 15-11-2010 at 08:21 PM.

Re: Which is the smallest device for running Linux distro?

I have gone through your question and I have found a device for that can use to run all the Linux distributions called as UPMC device. There are many leading companies like Samsung is manufacturer of UPMC. This is the one of the small device that can able to run Linux distribution. Using this device you can flawlessly operate Linux, including running programs and compilation of programs. A very good benefit to get this device is that you can handle it easily as well as can carry it in your pocket also. You can get this device from any of the vendors in your city with very affordable prize. In my recommendation you should go with this device.
    Last edited by Ceesar; 15-11-2010 at 08:48 PM.

There are many of the manufacturers who are not providing Linux distro inbuild. I have found a device that can comes from UMID mbook BZ Series. It is the ultraportable pc. I advise you to go with UMID M1 through which you can run Linux. I have seen that many of the peoples who are like to use Linux distributions are going with this UMID M1 device. This device is comes with portability with only 0.8lbs and 4.8 inches of WVGa touch screen. You can use it for about 7 hour in day continuously. I think you should buy this device for your business. If you are having any other queries then reply me.
    Last edited by Carlos16; 15-11-2010 at 09:07 PM.

I have just bought a new Linpus netbook for all my work, through which I can operate both MeeGo as well Linpus mode and can carry anywhere I go. It is giving me good performance while running program. In my point of the best choice for will be Linpus netbook. Using this device you can switch between MeeGo and Linpus mode just by clicking on Myzone icon. This device is having very fast boot time; this device also consumes less energy through power managements system and also having huge graphic support with supporting for 3G modems. I hope this information may help you to take your decision.