Thread: iPad vs Notebook

iPad vs Notebook

Hi i am using the Dell vostro laptop from last few months and it is serving me the best until yesterday it gave me some problem related to its battery. I have decided to change the notebook itself until it goes worst. So i thought about the iPad but i found that the iPad needs to be connected for a system for new updates. And also i got some negative remarks regarding it from some of my friends. Now i am confused whether to buy a new one or go with the same or to purchase the iPad. Please help me out of this confusion.

Re: iPad vs Notebook

If you will ask me than i will suggest you to stick with the same because the battery problem can be sorted out cheaper than purchasing a new ipad. The thing here is that if your notebook is suffering from battery problem than you can just buy the original battery by spending some money rather than choosing an option like iPad which is much more high in price than the new notebook. I hope that if you will change your battery than it will last for long period if the battery is the original one.

It is good that you are moving towards the latest technology, the iPad is the best than the notebook and we can say it as the mini computer. It is the tablet computer and designed by the Apple specially for the music and movie lovers. It also acts as the notebooks but has some advanced features. According to me you can go with it and enjoy the facilities provided by it. I hope that it will help you to resolve your confusion as well as the problem.

I have gone through your problem or rather i woulds say it as the concern and it seems to me that if you don't want use the notebook that you are currently using than why don't you go with the best notebook available rather than going with the iPad. I guess you should buy a perfect laptop that will satisfy all your needs and will also suit your environment. so don't waste your money in buying a iPad since it acts similarly as the notebook generally does.

An Apple ipad is the style statement and if you will purchase the same it will provide you the high profile services and also the. It is far more advanced then a notebook and also more lighter and stylish look wise. And i guess if you will go with the same then it will help you to give better service for long period. Here are some of the specifications that will help you to know more about the iPad:
    • Height:9.56 inches (242.8 mm)
    • Width:7.47 inches (189.7 mm)
    • Depth:0.5 inch (13.4 mm)
    • Weight:1.5 pounds (0.68 kg) Wi-Fi model;
    • Display:9.7-inch (diagonal) LED-backlit glossy widescreen Multi-Touch display with IPS technology
    • Capacity: 16GB, 32GB, or 64GB flash drive
    • Processor:1GHz Apple A4 custom-designed, high-performance, low-power system-on-a-chip

Well in this case I will suggest you to always go with the notebook rather than the iPad. The thing here is that Notebook has the wide screen than the ipad which will give you the better view and effect. It also doesn’t have the web cam which helps us for video conferencing and video chatting. The note book has more memory than the pad. The iPad normally has the memory size of 16 Gb in it and in Notebook you will get 160 GB. You will not get the usb ports or LAn ports in iPad .

erer002 Guest

Many aspects of the iPad are covered to be considerd: design, display, books, videos, cool apps, productivity, gaming, web, battery life...
    But for me,i will choose to buy notebook.