Thread: Where to get full list of games for the iPod Touch?

Where to get full list of games for the iPod Touch?

I have recently got iPod touch for myself with great music and applications in it, I tell you I am really happy to get iPod touch for me. But other than listening to the music I want to have games on it which I can play as I am really a gamer and want to hook with my iPod touch for hours. So I want to know where I can get the full list of the games which I can choose for my iPod touch. Other than this I have question regarding the games is do all the iPhone games work with the iPod touch, if anyone currently using it or have knowledge regarding this please do post your reply.

Re: Where to get full list of games for the iPod Touch?

You can get the full list of games that you can have on your iPod touch for playing with your device. You can visit to the iTunes Store which you can be access through iTunes. In iTunes you will see an application button just go to that and click on the Application button at the top of the Store pane for access the Applications sector. From there you can have the full list of the games which are there for your iPod touch you need to just download the game or games on your ipod after which you can enjoy playing it as much time you want to play.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

As you have asked about the iPhone games which you can have in your ipod touch, basically this thing depends on particular game which you are looking for in your ipod. To see if the game is compatible with your ipod you need to look out for the requirements part of each game or Application which you want to have in your ipod touch. I think this can be the best way using which you can check if the games can work with your ipod touch. Let me know if you are able to get the any game for your ipod touch.

Best way to get the full list of games which you can have in your ipod touch can be visiting to the official apple website. You can choose the iPod Touch section of this web site where you will have different section from where you need to click on "Games and Apps". There you will able to see the full list of the games which are compatible with your ipod touch. Whereas your other question that iphone games work with ipod touch or not for that you need to check for the compatibility of the game if particular game is compatible then you can have the game in your ipod touch. I think by visiting to Apple site your both queries will resolve and your mind will be clear about the games.

I was looking for the games for my ipod touch and i just visited to the official Apple website where i followed the way which was mentioned in the above post. I went to the ipod touch section but when i checked on the "Games and Apps" option i was able to see only list of about 15 to 20 games but i was not interested in any of them. So i want to know where i can have more games list which will work with my device and games should be more interesting and i should enjoy playing those games. Other than this i have checked many of the games of iphone which are compatible with my ipod touch but i want to have more such games to have in my ipod, so if anyone currently gaming games which i can have in my ipod touch please provide me with the list of such games.