Thread: Connection errors with Pioneer AVH P3100DVD Car Stereo after iOS4.1 Update

Connection errors with Pioneer AVH P3100DVD Car Stereo after iOS4.1 Update

I am using iPhone 4 from quite some time it is great phone to use and work with, some time I use it to connect it to my Pioneer AVH P3100DVD car stereo to play it in my car. But after upgrading my phone’s operating system from older one to iOS 4.1 it is creating problem with Car Stereo like skipping, it makes noise I am not able to fix the problem and reason for such problem in my Pioneer AVH P3100DVD Car Stereo system. If anyone having any solution for this can please provide that to resolve the issue.

Re: Connection errors with Pioneer AVH P3100DVD Car Stereo after iOS4.1 Update

This problem of yours can be resolved by certain basic thing which might cause you the problem. Just try to disconnecting the USB cable of your phone and car stereo then other thing you can do is restart both your iPhone 4 as well as car stereo which may by loosely connected because of which they are creating such problem with Pioneer AVH P3100DVD Car Stereo.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

As you have upgraded your iPhone's operating system to iOS 4.1 which might not supporting your Pioneer AVH P3100DVD Car Stereo perfectly because of which it is creating such problem with skipping function etc. And also you are not able to watch the videos because of the buffer problem because of which you are not able to hear quality sound in your car stereo. If possible downgrade your OS to original one and then use your car stereo.

The connection error problem may be because of some physical damage to the system of other components of it because of which your Pioneer AVH P3100DVD Car Stereo is not able to work properly when connected with apple iphone 4. This can be properly fixed only by the technical person so better don't go for fixing it by yourself make sure you consulate to technician to fix the issue.

As you have mentioned that you have upgraded your iphone operating system to iOS 4.1 which can be the cause behind the connection error with Pioneer AVH P3100DVD Car Stereo not working great with your iphone 4. So you can go for the suitable OS for your iphone so that this problem will be resolved with your Pioneer AVH P3100DVD Car Stereo.