Thread: HELP TORCH don't connect to WIFI HOME!

HELP TORCH don't connect to WIFI HOME!

Hello..
    Few days back i bought my blackberry torch 9800 mobile phone . The problem with this phone is with its WIFI connectivity. I tried all the possible connection i can make to my phone. But the thing is whenever i try to connect my BB to my HOME WIFI it shows the device is connected but i am not able to use the internet or i am not able to surf or do anything on internet. I tried it on other WIFI connection such as in malls or at the places where i can find WIFI connection but nothing helped. Please suggest me some solutions for fixing the problem.

Re: HELP TORCH don't connect to WIFI HOME!

Hey i understood your problem. It is not a serious problem so just chill. The problem is not with your home wifi because it shows that the device is connected but you are not able to surf or browse the data. So definately the problem is with your Blackberry phone. So first you need to have your BB mobile phone registered to use the service. Some times if your phone is not registered then also it gives this kind of errrors. So just try this and check whether you are able to solve this problem or not.

No need to panic as this problem is not so serious. I will tell you a simple solution for this which will help you fix your problem. First thing you should do is that you can check the system software you have in your BB. If it is not updated then the problem could be related to this. So just check the system software i.e. the program you use for connectivity purpose and then you can go for the updation of the software if it is not updated.

Hey i will tell you a simple solution for this which will help you to find a solution. First thing you should do is that you must make sure that your data plan is checked along with roaming, however if you uncheck it in your mobile provider (inactivate it) WIFI will work only at the upper right at the home screen. You will see the signal off that represents your carrier provider signal.... And to the left of that you will be able see WIFI lit up and working properly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope this information will help you find a solution for your problem......

Hey i hope all the above solutions posted by different people as per their personal experiences must have helped you to solve your query. If not dont worry firstly you just check the settings of your Blackberry torch phone. Check all the settings and see whether they are proper or not. After that check whether your Blackberry torch phone is registered to use the service or not. Some times we get this kind of problems.

The problem is not with your home wifi because it shows that the device is connected but you are not able to surf or browse the data. The main problem is with your Blackberry phone. First you need to have your BB mobile phone registered to use the service. Some times if your phone is not registered then also it gives this kind of errrors. So just try this and check whether you are able to solve this problem or not. When you register to this service you will be able to use the service.

Just go for the checking of the system software you are using im your mobile phone. Because sometimes due to some fault in the software the application does'nt work properly or this kind of connectivity problem arises. So just check the software services. After that check whether the phone is registered or not. If it is not registered then it will create such problems. Hope you have got a perfect solution for your problem...