Thread: Arabic language on torch 9800

Arabic language on torch 9800

I am planning on get a new Blackberry Torch 9800 mobile phone. I have also referred the features of its. But I just wanted to know that is this mobile phone supports the Arabic in reading and writing. If it is then it will be very delightful to me to get it. If anyone have any idea then please tell me. Thanks in advance.

Re: Arabic language on torch 9800

I have search regarding your question, and I found that Blackberry torch 9800 supports the Arabic language very well, and also having the Arabic language with the printed letters in Arabic on the mobile keypad. You can go with it without any doubt. If you are having any other query then please reply me.

I am also having the Blackberry mobile phone and I checked it out from that i come to know is I don't have Arabic language in my mobile. Many of the mobile phone are have regional language install by default. If you are going to buy mobile phone in any Arabic nation then i am sure you will surely get the Arabic language in it.

I have read about the Blackberry mobile phone and i am also agree with you that it is a very good mobile phone you can go and buy it. Although if it not having Arabic language then you can download it from any of the site I am sure it will compatible to your mobile phone. I hope this solution may help you to take your decision.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

Blackberry does have Arabic language in his mobile. I am having a Blackberry mobile phone but not torch 9800 though it is having Arabic language. And I am sure this latest version of Blackberry mobile phone must having the Arabic language. If there is not that language then you can download it from the any of the site.

for arabic user you may go for the these options of OS 6.0.0.135 and OS 6.0.0.246 which i have tested on my own blackberry 9800 ,besause these two OS are for all language packing, on this i can enjoy arabic chinese and english togather in typing and reading .