Thread: Can't synchronize with Outlook in blackberry torch

Can't synchronize with Outlook in blackberry torch

With the launch of the blackberry torch i was so excited to purchase one and finally when i bought one then there are a number of the issues such as i am not able to sync the outlook in the phone from more than 60 days in the past.So, what is the solution to these issue any suggestion will be appreciated on the given topic.

Re: Can't synchronize with Outlook in blackberry torch

Handheld Contact for Outlook is the most excellent way to sync Microsoft Outlook contacts and schedule/appointments in the blackberry torch phone but if there are any issues with the outlook not sync the contact properly then the best choice is go for the new version of the outlook available on the website that will resolve your issue of the synchronizing the contact details.

As you have mentioned that a fresh copy of the Outlook will resolve my issue so from where i can get these Outlook application. Is i have to buy it from the store or it is available on the website and what will be the cost of the application and is there any way to get it free of cost from any where.

Hi, friend you do not have to worry about the cost as it is available for free from the blackberry. To get the copy you have to go to the blackberry website and then in the application section and from there just input the model number of he phone and download the application to install it. The point that should be kept in mind is that you have restart the phone after the installation and then try to sync the contacts and the appointments in the phone.

I have downloaded the application from the blackberry website and then installed it in the torch phone and it synchronize the contacts and the appointments in a proper way through the outlook, i am very grateful for valuable suggestions and constant support on the topic. Now i wanted to know from where i can download the different applications for my blackberry torch any suggestion will be helpful.

This app is not free, only the trial is free for 2 weeks. Any other way to do this?

Quote Originally Posted by vhmarle View Post
    This app is not free, only the trial is free for 2 weeks. Any other way to do this?
    As far as I can tell, Microsoft Outlook 2010 is not supported by BlackBerry® Desktop Manager 5.0.1 but Support for 64-bit Microsoft Outlook 2010 is available in BlackBerry Desktop Software 6.0.1 and later. As for applications, there seems be none that is freely available and for full resolution of this firx, you can read from this link.

Thanks you, appreciate the response