Thread: Acer Aspire 9300 won't boot

Acer Aspire 9300 won't boot

I have a old laptop. The model number of the laptop is Acer Aspire 9300. It was working properly but suddenly there was a power failure because of which it is not working. When I turned it on the front light which is also the power light flashed for some time. Then nothing comes on the screen. I thought issue might be related to the battery. So I had plugged the power cable and then pressed the power button again. Still nothing comes on the screen. What to do to fix this.

Re: Acer Aspire 9300 won't boot

The problem can be related to your graphic card in the system. Check your system specification. I think your Graphic Card is not working fine because of which you are not getting display on the laptop screen. Check that your system is under warranty or not. If yes then simply carry the laptop the Acer Service Center and you will get a proper replace for the same. There can be a major hardware fault in the laptop.

The issue occurs when there is some major fault with the motherboard of the laptop. You see a BIOS screen at the time of booting when you start your laptop. If that is also not coming then your board is dead. The other issue can be related to the faulty ram. To fix the same open up your laptop remove the ram and fix the same back again. This is a bit difficult job so if you are not technically aware then carry the same to good repair center.

Do this, remove your old ram and if possible then check with some other working ram. A faulty memory can be a cause of dead system. There is nothing you can do on software part. Because at least you need a working BIOS to boot from a bootable media. If still the issue is not fixed then better carry the same to service center. That will be the best option. You must at least see any error message on the screen.