Thread: HP dv9000 battery & 4gig ram

HP dv9000 battery & 4gig ram

I have encompassed an hp dv9000 that I had tradition built when I purchased it from hp. At the time I did this, hp had two belongings I might select from 4 gig ram and a superior cell battery. Unnecessary to say, I did not pick moreover. At present, the battery is DEAD, has been for approximately a year. I went to hp site to purchase the bigger cell battery and it is not there. I originate one at brilliant accumulate web site, and it says it is for my laptop and its 12 cell. Ok, so why does hp not have encompassed the larger cell battery to any further extent. This darn battery I got by means of the laptop by no means has held a charge for extremely long. It is been dead for months. Be able to I purchase the 12 cell and not fry up my laptop or do I have to purchase additional battery similar to I have (8 cell I imagine).

Re: HP dv9000 battery & 4gig ram

The HP has a large commodity of fraction for your notebook. It's essentially quite improbable that they do not have encompassed your battery in stock the dv9k was in utilized by HP for a long time. I recommend you try a chat by means of them to locate out where you are able to purchase one. As for the 3 GB RAM frontiers, it gives the impression of being as although you have encompassed a 32-bit OS installed. Your system not be able to recognize greater than 4GB of RAM until you install 64-bit OS.

How is this ram for the consequences; compatriot Sector 5 PGV34G1333ELK 4GB DDR3 2X2GB DDR3-1333 CL 9-9-9-24 Dual Channel Memory Kit for $70 subsequent to the rebate. I do not actually similar to rebates additional than it seems similar to it is a superior deal + I get a free of charge wifi adapter which I essentially necessitate. Several thoughts it is attractive slow essentially additional than Patriot is normally superior RAM. Cas 9-9-9-24 is slow even for DDR3 1600 a great deal less DDR3 1333 additional than unless you are building a gaming machine then it determine to be extremely well.

Not actually perceptible in day to day utilize. If you were building a gaming apparatus you would desire each FPS you be able to get and then I would suggest DDR3 1600 or faster by means of a cas in the 7-8-7-24 range ( GSkill kit that has been the most excellent "bang for your challenge" for a at the same time as at present ). The faster RAM seems to run regarding $30 or additional than the Patriot on ncix website even though here in the US it is essentially in the $90 range additional than for the price the Patriot is an enormous deal.

When I eliminate AC plug from HP dv9010us system, the system instantaneously goes dark. Have installed most recent BIOS update and used HP Battery create certain to evaluate battery condition. Battery showed full (94%) charge. Installed the innovative battery which demonstrates merely 58% subsequent to charging the entire night. Similar result. I had that similar tribulation as well, additional than it went away finally. I truthfully forgot what the final remedy was. If I recall it, then I determine to gladly position it.

To order substitution internal apparatus, i.e. RAM memory, you must be familiar with the exact model numeral of the system. The model numeral and serial numeral are printed on the exterior of the shipping box that you established when you purchased the system. On the entire HP Pavilion and Compaq Presario Vista-capable notebook PCs, the model numeral, and serial numeral, is printed on a serial tag label on the bottom of the system.

Well I immediately spoke to HP and my insurance is up on the 28th of this month. What is that I am not tranquil in the US so I am going to have encompassed to go from side to side the hassle of shipping this battery to the US and hang approximately for my aunt to ship the replacement battery to me. I am sincerely wondering if I would not be superior off purchasing a battery on ebay. I swear the majority of these laptops start giving the majority tribulations right subsequent to the warranty is up or immediately a diminutive before it’s regarding to be up.

topshoppingmall Guest

I have a an HP Pavilion dv9000 series (dv9628nr to be exact) and my battery almost holds no juice anymore. I am wondering what you guys would recommend replacing it with, I found a 12 cell battery but reviews said that it burns out after 4 months. I am looking for the best battery around 50to150 bucks. I want it to hold the most juice, because I travel a lot and most planes don't have power ports, so I want it to hold a lot. Other then the HP Official battery, are their any better ones that you would recommend. HP Battery Replacement Number: 432974-001

Quote Originally Posted by topshoppingmall View Post
    I have a an HP Pavilion dv9000 series (dv9628nr to be exact) and my battery almost holds no juice anymore. I am wondering what you guys would recommend replacing it with, I found a 12 cell battery but reviews said that it burns out after 4 months. I am looking for the best battery around 50to150 bucks. I want it to hold the most juice, because I travel a lot and most planes don't have power ports, so I want it to hold a lot. Other then the HP Official battery, are their any better ones that you would recommend. HP Battery Replacement Number: 432974-001
    The highest battery level that you can get for you hp model laptop is either 8-Cell or 12-Cell. I will mention both the battery below:
    Replacement 4400mAh 14.4V HP Pavilion DV9000 Battery
    • Capacity : 4400mAh 8-Cell
    • Voltage : 14.4V
    • Cell Type : Li-ion
    • Color : Black
    • Net Weight : 427g
    • Full 1 year warranty
    • Price: $ 59.87

Replacement 6600mAh 14.4V HP Pavilion DV9000 Battery
    • Capacity : 6600mAh 12-Cell
    • Voltage : 14.4V
    • Cell Type : Li-ion