Thread: Xperia X2 - Sim Access Protocol

Xperia X2 - Sim Access Protocol

Hi i am using the x2 from last few days and it is the best in the business, also i am happy that i own a phone like x2, The other thing is that it never caused me any problem while the others normally do in six months, But Now there is the small query that whether i could access my sim card through any bluetooth link, Is it possible to use the Sim Access Protocol with my phone. The other thing is that some of friends are using it through their mobile phones. Please help me in this case.

Re: Xperia X2 - Sim Access Protocol

Yes it is true that you can access the sim card through bluetooth prior you need a mediator which connects both of them, Like any application that is installed in your mobile phone and it is operated through the bluetooth. Here they use the Sim access protocols which are nothing but defines the way through which the blutooth and sim card came into contact. The other thing is that the application that provide such application are rarely compatible with the mobile phones.

I have gone through your problem and it seemed to me that you want to control your Sim card through the Bluetooth , yes it is possible but not with the Sony X2, I don't know why but the Sony x2 does not support such things, The main thing here is that It requires an applications that connects the sim card through bluetooth. So to have an access over it you need to download such application and install it on to your phone. But these application are hardly compatible with the Sony mobile phones , because Sony doesn't allow such external application to be install on its phone.

I think you can do it through the jail breaking. You must be knowing that Sony does not allow such things to happen with their phones may be for the security of their phone. But the application that are not compatible can be mad compatible to your phone only by the term called jail breaking. If you want more information on the Jail breaking then just go web ans search it. But take this into consideration that once a jailbreak is done than it is automatically known to the company of the mobile so your warranty over the phone is completely lost.

First of all thank you for considering my problem and also giving your vital time for finding the solution to this one. Yes i am ready to do the jail break. But first let me know that what it is in detail. The other thing is that also guide me how to do a jailbreak. Is it a normal process that can be done by anyone or i have to visit anywhere to do this. Is there is a way that i can do this on my own. Please help me.