Thread: Sony Ericsson C903 vibrator

Sony Ericsson C903 vibrator

I have purchased a new Sony Ericsson C903 phone and i just loved this phone but i haven't checked the phone's each and every feature at the time of buying it. Nobody do like that!!! Now i used almost all the features of this phone and have found that the vibrator of this phone is not so good. Can you guys tell me how can i increase the vibration of this phone?

Re: Sony Ericsson C903 vibrator

I guess it won't be possible to increase the vibration of your phone. I haven't seen any mobile phone yet which provides the feature which can allow you to increase the vibration of the phone when it rings or whatever needs vibration. So you better live with the vibration level provided with your phone.

There is no possibility for increasing the vibration of your phone but i guess it would be possible to change the way in which your phone vibrates. Actually you have to notice that your phone vibrates in different way which depends on the ringtone which you are using on your phone. I suggest you to change the ringtone and then check that on which your phone vibrates for longer time.

I think some of the mobile phone provides an option which let you choose the levels of the vibration while ringing and etc. I think you have to loom into the phone profiles where i guess in the settings. Here you have to mention that the current profile should be having vibrator enabled or not, If yes then what should be the level. Check there!!!