Thread: Sony Ericsson C903 camera problem

Sony Ericsson C903 camera problem

Hello. I have a Sony ericsson C903 mobile phone. The problem is that the camera is not able to click images or pictures that has to be shot. I have installed camdriver for the same to the modded one. Now it is showing such problems. I have no clue of what should be done. Please do help me out so that I can make the issue to be sorted well. Thank you.

Re: Sony Ericsson C903 camera problem

The problem could be with the phone memory been utilized completely and not able to function well. In order to check out for the issue it would be better that you free up some space from phone memory. This may then help in making the issue to be sorted out and you ma then be able to click pictures and get it saved. Look out for the thing.

There is a possibility that the phone might be appended with some virus threat and this is the reason that he device is not able to function accordingly. So in order to make the things to work out possibly well for you you need to work out for by scanning the phone using application that supports to remove the threats. Do check out.

In order to make the issue to be sorted out it is essential that you update the the phone firmware. This may then help in making the problem to be sorted out. Do look out or upgrade the phone firmware by flashing the device. I hope this will then make the things to process well and hence you may then be able to work out well accordingly.

Take the phone to the manufacturer. You may then be able to sort the issue that is been casing. It may be that the phone has some issue due to some serious problem as well. So in order to make the things to work correct you need to take it to the manufacturer they will service it well. Look out for the conclusion.