Thread: Microsoft Office application for iPad

Microsoft Office application for iPad

I am having an iPad i purchased last week and liked it most. But what i wanted to know that Is there any possibility for the iPad to support or run the Microsoft Office application. This feature will be helpful for the most of the user of the same. If any information regarding this is available please let me know the same. Thanks in advance.

Re: Microsoft Office application for iPad

I think that it is possible with the Apple iPad to read out the Word and excel file on the same. I have got this information on the forum post which discussed about the same. Just go through the below given link which is having the detail about the same. I hope you will like the same.
    Use of IPad for word/excel

I am not aware of the Microsoft Office Application but let me tell you that there is lost of application available that will help to run the office file on the Apple iPad. For that you just have to check out the below given post link and see whether you like it or not. These application are nice to help with the office file.
    Best iPad Office Applications

For that you have to ask the to the Microsoft. If they develop the Microsoft Office for the iPad then it is possible to run the same into the office otherwise there is no support for the file is available. So if you can then contact the Microsoft and ask the same and see whether they reply back properly or not.

If you are not getting any proper working reply for the same then i will advise you to contact the Apple instead of asking here. As they are the manufacture of Apple iPad so they might be aware of the application that can run on iPad to support the Microsoft6 Office file. So ask them and see whether you are getting solution or not.

I have gone through all the replies and let me tell you that this is satisfactory for me. I have got some application from the provided link and working with the same. But need more help for Apple iPad application. I wanted to know about some of the best application for Apple iPad which can be popular for the same. A help may be appreciated.

To know about the application that will be supported by the Apple iPad you have to check out the below given link which is having the solution for same. So go through the same and find the one which is necessary for you.
    Best iPad Music Application
    Best iPad Entertainment Application