Thread: Photo's damaged in W995

Photo's damaged in W995

I am using Sony Ericsson W995 mobile phone. I use it for taking pictures, enjoying music. And also I connect it to my personal computer for transferring music, pictures. But from some days I am not able to see pictures which I had taken when I open an image to see, an icon appears which having scratch on it. I am sure that the image has been damaged. If you are having any knowledge on this then please reply me.

Re: Photo's damaged in W995

I have gone through your question I think your mobile phone may have been corrupted because of virus in your mobile phone. I think you should have to scan your mobile phone memory as well as your memory card memory. After that install an anti virus in your mobile phone. I think by doing this pictures in your mobile phone will not damage again.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

There is a software available for restoring the photos which has been damaged.It Name is Restore Damaged Photo Software. Which is used for restoring damage or corrupted photos. I recommend you to go and search for this software and download it for your mobile phone. I am sure that this software will surely work for you.

This is not a serious issue as you are thinking, I think this kind of damages hap pence only when you not take any photo properly. If you are taking picture by your camera then you must have to wait till the photos get saved to your mobile phone and if you are taking pictures from computer then some of the photos must not supported by your mobile phone.