Thread: Sony Ericsson K850i speaker problem

Sony Ericsson K850i speaker problem

In the Sony ericsson W850i phone when people called me, I cannot perceive sound them when the phone is switched to send the sound to the phone. When I switch speakerphone on, I can have the sense of hearing them, so I don't think it's anything mistaken with the speaker. There is a representation at the top of the screen, next to the signal force indicator, that shows a phone with a cross (x) next to the top right hand over corner. The same sign appears next to the time when the screen is safe and sound and I press the 'down' or 'up' arrows.

Re: Sony Ericsson K850i speaker problem

Sometime there is by default restrictions on your call settings and also for the accepting and the receiving calls from other users. So you have to first check all the settings in the phone and then make the appropriate changes in the phone settings. If the problem further exists then you have to contact the customer care assistance of the Sony ericsson.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

I have made the settings proper and then tried to call other people but there was no sound from the phone so what should i do to overcome these issue. please tell me the proper settings of the sound in the phone to overcome these issue any suggestion will be appreciated on the topic.

To overcome these issue you have to follow the following steps in the Sony ericsson W850i phone;
    Beginning from the main menu go to Settings>>Calls>>Manage calls>>Accept calls & Restrict calls. For the acknowledge calls make sure you choose All callers and for limit calls make sure no type of call is highlighted for constraint. Also, create positive thoughts that your calls are not being diverted (from the same menu).If this isn't the trouble, take away the battery and SIM card for a few minutes, substitute them and restart your phone. Fault that, run the SE update service on your phone and/or use the "repair phone" option via PC Suite.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

The speaker of the phone might not be working properly and that will the reason why you are not able to hear the voice from the other side when you receive the call. So to overcome these issue you have to replace the Speaker of the phone these can be done at a mobile repair shop or you can get it done from the Sony ericsson service center.

If the speaker does not work properly for a long period of time and there is frequent listening problem then you can contact the customer care assistance of the Sony ericsson mobile and ask for the replacement of the phone. If your phone is in the warranty period then replacement is the best option available to you. If the problem then too appears then change your phone with other brand phone.