Thread: Issues With Galaxy S

Issues With Galaxy S

I have a Samsung Galaxy S mobile phone and the problem is that I am facing a lot of problem with the device. When I delete certain emails the phone gets freeze. Sometimes the reception is bad or lost network. I have no idea what could have causing this. Please help me out for the change. It will be better. Hope to get a desired solution and process for the task that is needed.

Re: Issues With Galaxy S

The issue is possibly with the Application that is needed. In order to get sort of the change it will be better for you that you do check out for the change which will make the essential changes to get processed and work as required. It will help you to get the changes to be processed. Flash the phone and reinstall all the apps. I hope this may help.

Get the latest and updated firmware to be installed to the system that will be better for you. So in order to perform well for the task it will surely help you well for changing the aspect to get it processed and needed to work. The firmware that is been installed may have some issue and this is the reason you are not able to work well as required. Remove the firmware and then reinstall the app.

Contact the Samsung support team. They will help you out well for the thing and then make the essential change to be worked in order to function out well which will be better for you. Do check as needed. I hope this will be better for you. It will surely let the change to get sort and then implement the task as needed. Do look for it and then function as required.

Basically the issue is with the firmware and nothing else. You can make it work again well by reinstalling the same. You need to flash the phone and then make the fresh installation of the new firmware which will let the changes to be processed and implemented as required. I hope this will surely make the desired change to get processed and work as needed. Do work for the change.

The support team may check out for the device tat the problems been faced by you. There may some issue with the internal peripherals or the software is not able to support well. They will check out for the issue and sort out well without any risk. So take the phone to the service center and service it well. It will be helpful for you and can make the necessary change to get executed as needed.