Thread: Nokia C6 bulgarian keyboard

Nokia C6 bulgarian keyboard

I am using Nokia mobile from the past 2 years and brought a new Nokia C6 and I am from Bulgaria and the Nokia mobile I brought it with the menu in Bulgarian but it is not having the keyboard to write in Bulgarian . I want to know when there will be an updated in the keyboard of this mobile. It is well performing well phone but I don’t have the Bulgarian keyboard to write so not able to understand the whole feature of the phone.

Re: Nokia C6 bulgarian keyboard

As you are from the other country and not able to understand and able to write the keyboard because it is not providing your keyboard. then you can get the some program which provide you some program to write on bulgarian on your Nokia C6. You can get this program from the searching on the google for the nokia application.You must also check that this application is supported by your mobile.

You are having the Nokia C6 which is the very stylish mobile phone and the writing which you want to done is not possible now because nokia has not provided any update on it. But if you will keep on checking by going to the nokia service centre or to the website of nokia and go in the section of the support and then click on contact us . There you will find the detail of the nokia and the contact number and also found the update of the mobile you are looking for your mobile.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

My friend is having the problem with his Nokia C6 in which the battery is getting weak in few hours. I don't know what is the problem actually with my cell. I am also a new user and I am also want to know that memory card is giving problem that its not getting detected, I have to remove it and reinsert it then start my phone then its shows the memory card. I want to know is my memory card is corrupted or just its a small problem and I should avoid it.

I know it very hard for the users to use the keyboard of different language when especially you are looking to type the message in your language as the nokia provides its English language as the default language. But need not to worry much soon the Nokia is looking for the having the different language option in it mobile phone. You have wait for the upgrade for the nokia mobile phone which is to soon going to be launched.

This problem persists for the Nokia mobile phones like N900,N97 etc which are also Nokia’s good mobile phone. Well with your mobile phone you can take your mobile to the Nokia Care in Bulgaria and take a guide for the Bulgarian keyboard as they is the Customer Care which are having the solution for the various customer problem. They might also tell you about the launching of the Bulgarian language keyboard for your series of Nokia mobile phones.

Nokia C6 is having the Qwerty keypad which is usually comes with the UK language and it hard to find out to the typing done in other language. So if possible just go for the searching of language change application for the Nokia mobile you are having and apply it on your mobile and type the content in English and the convert it to the Bulgarian language. It is the only solution for now to get the Bulgarian writing done on your mobile.