Thread: Upgrading to VPCZ1290 CTO - have a couple of questions

Upgrading to VPCZ1290 CTO - have a couple of questions

I am having this Sony VPCZ1290 which is with me from the past 2 years and now I am looking to change the operating system because I am getting the lagging problem during the playing the games . Then I thought of upgrading my old Z series laptop with new Z series laptop. So I knowingly went for the 16 x 9 resolution and change it to 330m graphic card so this may improve my gaming performance of the computer. So I need to know will it be helpful to upgrading of the operating system or should go for the upgrading of the laptop.

Re: Upgrading to VPCZ1290 CTO - have a couple of questions

You are looking for the upgrading of the laptop then I have to came to know about the Intel RST sustaining TRIM for the drives in RADIO and check whether the system support the TRIM or not. As per my knowledge you cannot change the image of your old Z series on to your new Z series laptop . As , you can go to the Sony Vaio Recovery Center which will provide you to burn the recovery of DVD in order to get the back up of your operating system and Sony software which are provided by the company.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

In the Sony laptop you are looking for the upgrading of the system then there is the best option to go for the latest Windows 7 as your operating system. You will find that it is very well performing operating system which will help you to get solve with your lagging problem of playing games. You should also prove the TRIM on the RAID which provide you with the option of configuring that the RAID is turned off.

In the Sony laptop go for the testing of the TRIM which is been supported by the RAID. It is having from the Intel processor which is the best performing processor. In order to get the lagging problem solve you can have the Intel 2.66 GHz processor and 4 GB DDR3 with the windows 7 Pro 64- bit and the 16xp display resolution. So you can get this solution done to solve your problem for the upgrading the laptop of z serious.

It depends on the manufacturer company and the model of the laptop which you want to upgrade. On the other hand most of the company laptop allow the user to upgrade the system memory and provide you with the better option and performance of the battery of the laptop. You can get the laptop upgrade with the company service centre which will provide you the better upgrading of your laptop and it will be done in the proper manner.

If you want to upgrade your Sony Z series laptop then the only solution is to change the video chipset like using MXM, Axiom. As most of the laptop are upgraded their internal video chipset but as per for the better performance go for the external graphics card. An company known as Magna is selling the ExpressBox which is having the better videocard which looks to be and ExpressCard-to- PCi adapter. It will surely improve your gaming experience on your computer.

As you are looking for the upgrade of the Sony Z series laptop then you should be knowing what are your actual requirement for your system just don’t go for the more hard disk or Ram. You should think about the application and the task you are going to perform is heavy or light weighted. You can go to the Customer Care Support Centre and then ask for the proper guide and upgrade for your series of laptop. It would be better instead of doing the upgrade by your self.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's