Thread: MSI GX640 Speaker Problem

MSI GX640 Speaker Problem

I have noticed that this has became a common problem with the MSI GX640 notebook. I am taking about the Speaker problem seen on this netbook. Actually the right speaker vibrates a lot on those songs with the high bass. Is there anybody here who has the same problem what can i do to solve this problem? Shall i claim warranty for this issue?

Re: MSI GX640 Speaker Problem

Well if you do it by changing formatting reseed of operating system, it is just that your sound drivers, not compatible, so yes put them days if it does, but I think when you lack a pilot or not to kill themselves all day. I had the same thing on my laptop, the sizzling slap right at the beginning and maintain is completely broken all.

It might happen that you would be using this laptop bit roughly due to which the speakers of your laptop might have gone loose slightly which is normally noticeable when you use it. But is general or speaker to vibrate when it gives any big noise as it has a space to move, Sound makes it moving and ultimately vibration gets created.

There could be some problem with the speaker itself as i have seen that the many laptop has some problem with the speaker and due to which it sounds weird when you play really enjoyable song on your laptop. I suggest you to check that panels of your laptop and other things are not loose which can also be the problem over here.

I suggest you to go to the dealer from where you have bought this laptop. I guess the problem could be with the speaker itself due to which your speaker are not settled on your laptop properly. You must go to the dealer and have discussion about the same problem as if there would be any problem in the speaker itself then you should gets replacement.