Thread: Alienware M17x Screen streaks

Alienware M17x Screen streaks

I have a Alienware M17x laptop and the problem is that the screen streaks when been started.I do not know what could have been the issue. The problem is that when I try to play a video or perform some action the screen streaks everytime. I do not know what could have caused this. Please do help me out so that I can make the thing to be sorted and work well as needed. I have installed Windows 7.

Re: Alienware M17x Screen streaks

The problem could be well being with the application or the driver that is been installed to the system. You need to work well which is needed in order to get process and make the desired implementation to be worked. Do check out for the same and then work as needed. I hope you may then be able to process and get the issue to be sorted out as needed. Look out

There is another way through which you can make the implementation well. You need to upgrade the video card for the same that is been used. Do check out that is needed to work well. it could be that the driver may be appended with some bugs and in order to get processed or work you need to look out well for sorting the thing that is needed. It will be better for you. Check as required.

I will suggest you to get the installation of the driver s well under safe mode and then make the implementation which will be needed to make the desired change to get work as needed. In order to make the function to be processed and get implemented as needed it would be better to process as guided this is because safe mode do not have much of the embedded features and you can thus work well without any problem.

To get the aspects to be worked well you need to make a clean install of the system well and then process as needed. In order to get the issue to be processed it will really let you to get the issue to be processed. So do check out well by functioning that is make a clean install of the operating system that is process which will let you to get sort and then install the driver well.

Change the video card or get the latest updated drivers to be installed to the system. I hope you may then get the things to be worked well that is necessary for the thing. It will surely let the aspects to be processed and then get functioned. The drivers will let the implementation to be functioned. So make it work as needed. It will be better.