Thread: Compaq nx6110 keeps freezing and hanging

Compaq nx6110 keeps freezing and hanging

I have bought this Compaq nx6110 just before some time and there was nothing wrong with this system. But suddenly what has happened to this system as it has started hanging and freezing at anytime. And mouse click may be gets it out of freeze but permanently. Please help me as i am very much tensed as it is just a 1 week older pc. This laptop has Intel Celeron M Processor and i have installed windows xp on it.

Re: Compaq nx6110 keeps freezing and hanging

This problem might gets solved restoring the system, Have you tried a system restore to a date prior to blocking? To do this, you support keys simultaneously "Windows" + "R" in the "Run" window that pops up, you type Rstrui. You may check marks "Show restore points + 5 days", then you no longer have to choose a four point to a date prior to problem.

When running a game it is possible that the computer hangs suddenly. Note that when running a game, a very large portion of computer resources is devoted to running the game, including the video card and processor are highly stressed. So before anything, check the minimum balance on the game box, also check the video card drivers are updated and the version of Direct-X. Make sure that this does not come from an overheating computer. Make sure the vent fan is not obstructed.

There might be some kind of virus on your system due to which your system might be running slow. I suggest you to scan you computer system by using any anti virus software and check that is there viruses present on your laptop or not. If any detected then remove all of them and then reboot your system and scan again. You may check the speed of your system now.