Thread: Operation software for Pro E 71 QWERTY China

Operation software for Pro E 71 QWERTY China

I am using E 71 i pro mobile phone. This is made by the china. Whenever we want to connect it with my computer it act like a USB. I have not any PC suite support. When I connect my phone with PC through cable, A message displays. The message is "your hardware is not properly installed" . I want to download so many things from the internet. I have not its PC suite. I need a operation software which suite with my computer. If you have any idea please provide me.

Re: Operation software for Pro E 71 QWERTY China

If you give it suitable setting you can use the internet. You enter the proper setting by following way:
    • Go to menu.
    • Go into setting.
    • Go into services.
    • Go into data account.
    • Go into GPRS.
    • Here you can enter the setting.

After entering the proper setting you could connect with the internet.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

In this mobile you can find out the bullet-in internet settings. This is already assembled. According to your country and network you need to change the profile of the phone. By your mobile network operator you can find out the profile settings. These settings and configuration values are available on the operator' s web site. After that you can assemble the proper settings.

The most suitable solution for this is give the proper settings. For setting the way is ."Go to Menu -> Services -> Data Account -> GPRS". Here you will find out the account name. In account name you can type anything. After this you type the following things.
    • APN
    • User Name.
    • Password.
    • Authentication.
    • Mode is optional.

After this save it and come back to service menu. Here you select wap and go into its settings option.Here you select the sim. After this select the suitable profile. you should select the "connection type" as wap. After that Activate the profile. Now you can use the internet.

The best option for the internet setting is contact with your customer care. They have all types of settings. They will ask mobile phone model, company of the mobile, manufacturer of the mobile. According to that they will provide you suitable settings. Now you can use internet via your phone. So if you want internet settings on your phone please contact with your customer care

If you want access interne in your the china mobile then enter settings manually. If you want to contact with your network provider for e.g Vodafone, airtel etc they will not provide you the setting because they have not the china settings. So if you call the customer care and ask for the proxy settings they will easily provide you . You will not tell them that you are using the china mobile. So by the proxy setting you can use the internet. So please do I this way.

If you are using the airtel sim you can use following setting. By this settings you can access the internet via your china phone. The settings is:
    1. Go to services.
    2. Go to Data Account
    3. Go to GPRS.
    4. Select empty account
    5. Edit the account as following.
    6. Enter the Account Name as MOBILE OFFICE
    7. Enter the APN as airtelgprs.com
    8. Enter the user name
    9. Enter the Password
    10. Enter the Auth.
    11. Type Normal data account settings.
    12. Now you can use the internet.
    Last edited by Lambard; 20-09-2010 at 08:34 AM.

I am using i pro E 71 pro mobile phone. This is made by the china. Whenever we want to connect it with my computer it act like a USB. I have not any PC suite support. When I connect my phone with PC through cable, A message displays. The message is "your hardware is not properly installed" . If anyone can pc suite for this please provide me.

Where can we download ipro e71 pro mobile phone for PC suite?
    If anyone have idea give me the links?

[QUOTE=querysiva;5173901]Where can we download ipro e71 pro mobile phone for PC suite?
    /QUOTE]

There is no separate PC Suite for every Chinese model. You can download install the same pc suite that is made for all chinese devices, it will work. You can download it from here: China Mobile Phone Pc Suite

For more help, just go through this thread: E71 Pro China Mobiles Pc Suite