Thread: LG Rd 6150 Pc Synchronisation query

LG Rd 6150 Pc Synchronisation query

1.Once I finish the downloading of the PC suite from the official website and started the application, how do I access the bluetooth connectivity with the blutooth activated computer as the option is not shown even after the combination of two has happened. if someone here can help me out .....

2. Does this really be compatible with the SD Micro-4 GB or hangs and so the 2-GB is a far better card to insert into the 6150 CDMA model.

Re: LG Rd 6150 Pc Synchronisation query

Hey dude, Actually blutoothed 6150 transferring the songs and small images and captured videos with the 6150.No PC Sych with the bluetooth functionlaity.

One of my friend purchased the data cable as indicated as CA-126 and finished the installlation of those driver and in the same way PC synch but found that it is not working anymore. After then he finished the installation of datacable driver suggested by the official experts . Voila functioning all phone book transfer.calender and settings.

I have successfully installed the LG PC Suite and now trying to connect my phone with this but it seems unable to find this via neither bluetooth or USB mechanism , even though both are plugged in well manner. My machine detecting the phone instantly when I plug it with the machine but LG PC Suite skips to get connect and doesn't co-operate in this case. Any suggestion would be appreciated ?

You need not to be worry about the installed LG suite.You have to just plug your phone with your computer system with the help of USB cable provided and it should perform as the USB drive.using this way, you can access the contents of the phone memory . Do you have a memory card or are you going to be connect with the phones internal memory that cause if you are running with a memory card, just be sure that the phone is configured to mass storage. Using this way, you can go for the connection without any issues .

I was running with the same issues . My phone seems unable to be connect. I have used different USB port and the phone does plug, but I am unable to connect with the music manager. So I have just go for the Contents section and move with the MP3's there.

Is your phones USB configuration set with the Data Storage or Mass Storage? Data Storage will facilitate you with the connectivity with the LG PC Suite and Mass Data will facilitate with your phone to perform as a standalone hard drive.You should go for the data Storage primarily . The configuration can be found within the connectivity.

Where does it not detects your phone? If PC Suite can primarily recognize your phone, but you are unable to browse up the contents and Messages stored etc; then just be sure that there is no such type of applications / multitasking is getting implemented on your phone, close entire things first, otherwise I find you are unable to browse the filesystem onto the phone with the help of PC Suite.