Thread: Blackberry Twitter beta on 8330 Curve

Blackberry Twitter beta on 8330 Curve

What I am doing wrong and not getting any way to come out from this one error and issues like this. Actually, I finished the downloading of new BB beta Twitter client and goes properly without any issue in the process. I started the installation of the same and got some issues . Unfortunately, I got a message that my Curve 8330 doesn't meet the requirements? Anybody from you suffered from this one issue ? Please help me ...

Re: Blackberry Twitter beta on 8330 Curve

This is the issue related to the memory operation means the hardware devices are not responding to run this (twitter beta)properly and you have to go for the testing of the current configuration that you have and I think you have to check the configuration to execute this ..

If you have done this already then you have to go for a fresh downloading procedure and then go for the installation in the same procedure and I am sure, you can sort out the issue through this process. Please post again what you have tried and the result ..

This is happening just because the application needs at least 64 MB of RAM to run this proper and checking between the installation . The 8330 provided with 96 MB built in, much of which is used up by the OS and any already installed application . There is only the method to work with the Twitter client would be to remove a number of application or to revert to an previously OS which is used up with the minimum consumption of RAM, maybe 4.2.

BlackBerry Curve 8330
    Carrier: Boost Mobile CDMA
    16 GB microSDHC card installed

You can go for other clients available to use on the blackberry and well tested. In order to the special and popular application known as UberTwitter. This one is a completely featured Twitter client for BlackBerry that is prpbably used by users of the BlackBerry device. UberTwitter allow you to just update your Google Talk status with your another means last one tweet, making your tweets get the highest priority to lot of users and also allows you to transfer the videos embedded in your tweet. The system requirements for using this would be as follows :

BlackBerry OS 4.1.0
    BlackBerry Internet Browsing Service (BIS-B or BIBS)
    Server (BES) OR a direct TCP data connection