Thread: Model no PD1110 driver

Model no PD1110 driver

I need help I know that this problem in the Creative Webcam P1110. It is not working and I cannot find the link for downloading the driver for it. I am really annoyed with this and planning to change this soon. I also tried to search about the same no the officail site but nothing was found. My webcam was working fine but suddenly it stopped working in between. I usually use this for chatting online.

Re: Model no PD1110 driver

There is no update for this webcam available. You can try running Windows update. Just do this, right click on my computer and then simply click on properties. In the coming windows click on hardware and then below you can see a Device Manager tab. In that right click on the camera and choose update drivers. It is better if you keep your internet connection alive at that time.

If in your contact you cannot see any thing on Skype then here is solutions to your problem. In skype click on tools and then click on general. Now go to Options and then click on Video. Select the correct device and then click on activate the video. Once you done Skype will start automatically the camera on a video call. Check on automatically receive the video of everyone.

Make sure that another program does not use the webcam watch out it can be an invisible process. You can find that in task manager by pressing ctrl + alt + del. Here you can see list of process in the process tab. Check the configuration of your webcam from the control panel or the utility of the cam manufacturer. Uninstall the drivers for the device and then go download the latest drivers from the web site of the webcam and download the latest version.

In my case I am using the same on Mac 10.4. I have the latest version 2.8 of Skype and isight is my partner. I had a different setup on Windows XP system with the latest version Skype. I can here hear and see but I lose the video in between. It freezes after 20-30 sec continuously. For fixing that I need to reconnect the video of skype to see my video call back. The audio, text, video and connection works well.

There is no driver update for the Creative PD1110 webcam. I had searched on internet but does not found. You need to use Driver Detective for that. This tool scan your system for drivers and update them on regular basis. The issue is that it is not for free and you can use a trail version of the same. Just get this tool and try back out. It will work as the same tool helped me for my printer setup.

Have you tried to connect on different usb. You never know perhaps where is a failure. It can also be due to connectivity. Otherwise you have to reinstall the software and then check back again. There are some software in which you does need to install the drivers. Go in the webcam settings if you can and see weather you had not disabled the same. Re-installation will be a much better for you.