View Poll Results:

Voters
0. You may not vote on this poll
  • 0 0%

Thread: iPhone 3G won't sync after iOS4 update

iPhone 3G won't sync after iOS4 update

I am having issue with the update of the iPhone OS 4. Actually i have recently updated my iPhone 3G to the iPhone OS 4 and installed the iTunes latest version to the Windows XP running machine. But when i am connecting my iPhone then it is not synchronizing the iPhone. So if any one know the reason behind this please let me know about it. Thank you.

Re: iPhone 3G won't sync after iOS4 update

I am having the same problem after the upgrade to the new OS which is not working with the issue of mine i have tried lots of thing to get it work but it is not detected by the iTunes. I have also reinstall the iOS 4 for get it work but still no success. So if any one can then please let me know about the same.

The same problem is going with me also i have tried the lots of things to work with the issue of mine. But nothing was working with the same. So i have searched for the same and find that most of the iPhone user are going through same problem but not getting the solution for same. Even if you go to the Apple Forum you will not get this things

If the problem of your is not yet solved then i will advise you to reset the iPhone 3gs. The reset will set the phone to the factory default setting. I am having the same problem that you are getting with the iPhone. So i have gone through the reset of the phone and the problem got resolved. So if you liked it then try it.

Hey lambard, Thanks for the response of yours. But let me tell you that i have gone through the your reply and as you have me to reset the phone but i am not having the idea about the iPhone 3G resetting. So if possible then please let me know what should i do to work with the resetting of the iPhone 3G.

To restore your iPhone, first make sure you are using the latest version of iTunes. Next, connect iPhone. In the left column under Devices, click on your iPhone, then click on Restore in the Summary tab. For more information about backing up, updating, and restoring your iPhone software, see this article Apple

If all the above replies are not working for you and you are still going through the same problem i.e. iPhone 3G won't sync after iOS4 update. In that case i will advise you to contact the Apple regarding the issue which you are getting. So contact them and let them know about your issue. And let us know the response you get regarding this.

There can be problem with any one of them, either with the update whicih you performed in your iPhone 3G or it might be with the iTunes that you have installed in your Windows XP. I would recommend you to perform update in your iPhone 3G to iPhone OS 4 from the official Apple iPhone Technical people. And also it will be much better if you install the latest version of iTunes in your system. Download the iTunes from the official website of Apple iTunes.