Thread: iPhone 4 not recognized by iTunes

iPhone 4 not recognized by iTunes

When i connect my iPhone 4 to Itunes 7.6.1.9 , I got the following message : iTunes could not connect to the iPhone because an error occurred ( 0xE800012 ). Even in Windows it does not appear . A connection to the PC I like the small sound when I connect a USB key but after I did nothing. As manager I have peripherals Apple Mobile Device USB Driver and it tells me that it works correctly . On the screen of the iPhone nothing happens either. Please help. Thanks in advance.

Re: iPhone 4 not recognized by iTunes

Your Mac can power FireWire devices do not have their own power source ( eg, hard drives, cameras and , of course , your iPod) . If you connect too many devices of this type at your computer, it can prevent your Mac recognized the iPod . To check if it is :
    1. Unplug all equipment from the FireWire port of your computer .
    2. Connect your iPod to your computer's FireWire port using the FireWire cable that came with the iPod.

If you click OK , your iphone does not appear. Make sure you connect your iPhone directly to a USB port on the computer or a USB hub connected to an electrical outlet. If you use a USB connection and not FireWire , iPod does s'display in iTunes once you have installed Mac OS X 10.3.4 or later . If you can not update your software , use a FireWire port. Remark: synchronizing the iphone can only be done via USB .

Have you tried to switch your iPhone into DFU mode , to see if iTunes recognizes it last. Reminder DFU Mode : Connect the iPhone to Mac or PC, turn it off , count to five , press Home and Power for 10 seconds and then release power while keeping Home supported another 10 seconds. If the timing is right, there must be progress bar which settle on the phone and said that the passage in DFU mode is a success . if the screen remains blank , again because the wrong timing. If it is successfully connecting to iTunes for a restore is done automatically.

I suspect the interest level of the power of the USB controller that is perhaps a little light power level to power the iPhone . In this case a USB Hub powered by something other than the PC can help but pity to make a purchase without being sure of the result. Try disconnecting all your USB items to avoid overloading before trying again on another USB port if possible.

It must first uninstall iTunes PC . Beware , it 's not just iTunes , but also the associated programs that should also be eliminated . Do not uninstall iTunes ... iTunes! But do the following :
    Open " Control Panel " and choose to uninstall programs in the following order:
    1 . iTunes
    2 . Quicktime
    3. Apple software update
    4. Apple Mobile device support
    5 . Hello
    6. Apple application support ( if iTunes version 9 or + ).