Thread: Lenovo R61i and Intel Turbo Memory card?

Lenovo R61i and Intel Turbo Memory card?

I am having an issue with the problem with the Lenovo Thinkpad R61i. Actually i wanted to the plug the Intel Turbo Memory Card to the Lenovo Thinkpad R61i. But i am not aware of the steps involving in the same. So if you are having the method to achieve the same then please let me know so that i can fix the Intel Turbo memory card. Thanks in advance.

Re: Lenovo R61i and Intel Turbo Memory card?

First let me know about your device which you are using. I wanted complete specification of your device. And the important part is that let me know what is the screen size of your device that Lenovo Thinkpad R61i so that i can find the best solution for your query. So pass me the detail and i will help you with the same.

As you have asked me about the device description then let me tell yo that my device is having the Intel Pentium Dual Core T2330 with the Operating System: Windows XP Professional SP2. It is having the Hard Drive: 80GB 5400RPM. When it comes to the screen size, my device is having the 15.4 inch model. Thanks

As you are looking for making the Lenovo R61i to run in association with the Intel Turbo Memory Card then let me tell you that it is almost impossible with the device which you are using. You are using the 15.4 inch model so let me tell you that it is not having slot available for the Intel Turbo Memory card.

If you are still in the state of confusion and did not got any replies regarding your issue that will solve the problem related to the Intel Turbo Memory Card. so let me tell you that you can contact with the Lenovo regarding your query and find the replies from the Lenovo which might be solve your issue and might be satisfactory.

I have gone through all the detail that is given here and let me tell you that the replies are satisfactory for me. Now i am planning to use some other memory and will let you know about it if i found any working for me so that others also can take the help from the same. Anyways thanks for reply that you have given me.