Thread: Power adapter works for few seconds only Lenovo R52

Power adapter works for few seconds only Lenovo R52

My AC adapter for laptop does not work well (the outlet) I searched the internet but I have not found an adapter that goes with my Lenovo R52 laptop. Even on the lenovo website does not sell so please tell me how to go about this problem it would be better if you ca tell me where can i get the power adapter for my Lenovo R52.

Re: Power adapter works for few seconds only Lenovo R52

Connect the output cable from the adapter to the laptop and plug the power cord to an electrical outlet functional. Make one or more of the following tasks to verify the operation of the adapter. Check the power icon in the taskbar. If the icon looks like a power cord, and a message such as "On AC power" when you hover your mouse over the icon, the adapter works correctement.Si icon resembles a battery when the AC adapter is plugged in, it is defective.

I think you need to Click Start, then Help and Support. The name, reference and serial number of the notebook are displayed in the upper left corner of the homepage and Help support.Si the laptop is powered off, turn it over and look for the HP service tag pasted below. Reference (P / N) is printed on this learn more about how to find names and product references,

If the original power adapter is defective, a replacement adapter, designed for your laptop can be purchased from HP. You may also wish to purchase an additional power module to use your laptop in a different place. HP provides information and tools to help you accomplish the following tasks:
    1. Testing the adapter
    2. Number Search Power Adapter
    3. Order online AC adapter

Try the following

1. Check if the adapter works when the battery is removed from the laptop.
    2. Turn the computer off.
    3. Remove the battery from the laptop.
    4. Connect the power adapter and press the power button to turn the laptop on.
    5. If the computer does not start or does not work properly, the adapter is defective and must be replaced the computer starts and works correctly, the adapter works properly.

I also think that since the vendor has advised you, it is know that it works well I think the best solution is that you take your iPod, your USB cable and your adapter, you go with the seller and that you are trying to place, you show him that its not working, and like that he'll be able to offer another adapter of the same type (but you can be sure of functionality) or another type (it turns out that this is not good)