Thread: Problem with Lenovo Y450

Problem with Lenovo Y450

Hello as I have described that is i am having a problem with my lenovo Y450 laptop ,the problem is that after about a few minutes on the keys and under the laptop becomes really hot. I read it, may not on the table are directly but I have no idea how stable higher store In addition to. but if I keep my laptop in hand I feel hot air or something. And the most annoying problem I would have my laptop is getting faster. I do not have so much on it, often got him defragmented but that is already finished after a minute because it does not defragment some files do. How can you see if you have virus? I use antivirus and CCleaner. And I still have warranty also tell whether the heating can be regarded as a problem.

Re: Problem with Lenovo Y450

Most likely you have just accumulated too many data, namely, the defragmentation not be fully implemented. From 30% HD storage is critical and the slow hard disk becomes noticeably slower, especially if it is not the fastest anyway. During fast disk fragmentation is much less significant. So if you want to make the PC REALLY FAST: you can buy a fast SSD drive or the fastest magnetic hard disk for your laptop, the speed of the system by up to 60 percent! be increased.

Let's check in time, whether the fan is running properly. If not it would be better to get a new fan installed. If The fan is ok then it will be helpful to install a cooling pad on your laptop. Belkin Cooling pads are good. Find it on Amazon. These Laptop Cooling Pad's has an exclusive original wave design which prevents your laptop from getting overheated. It utilizes expected convection which also boost fan cooling, and ensures small power expenditure via your laptop's USB port. It needs no massive power adapters.
    Last edited by Gonzo; 20-06-2010 at 03:19 AM.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

It is important that the laptop is kept on a flat surface, in that it can optimally suck air so that the motherboard can be kept cool. On the Internet, there are so-called Coolingpads available, mostly aluminium frames with fans which bring a laptop in addition air. After using the laptop for so many years of service you should and you may also start thinking about making a purchase.

I would suggest you to keep the nozzle of a vacuum cleaner to the corresponding holes and suck the dirt out gently. Although this does not help, you must open the cabinet and the NB are cleaned carefully. Although this does not help clearly points to a defect. This may be the battery, but also a component that does not work correctly. In this case, I do not recommend repair that is worthwhile in such an old device is not easy.

This is mainly because the dust particles settle in the ventilation system and then correct form flakes which block the complete air circulation. You can turn the laptop and open it with a small Phillips screwdriver, according to the main door. Usually this is the biggest plate down on the laptop. Then you have to unscrew the fan most of yet. (Remember where you had the screw) and there you will then see what hanging there for fluff in front of the grid.

The Lenovo Y650 is hard to recommend wholeheartedly. While the Y650 performs most day-to-day tasks extremely well and handles virtually any video you can throw at it, the low-resolution display makes this system hard to take seriously as a good media laptop. In the midst of a new crop of $ 1000 to $ 1300, thin-body, large-screen laptops,