Thread: galaxy portal i570 music player

galaxy portal i570 music player

I have recently bought a cool new samsung galaxy portal i5700 mobile phone. It has amazing features and it looks very well. In my mobile phone I have put lots of album. When I tried to play songs, they are played by the alphabetical order instead of playing as per the songs in the album. I unable to find setting for that. Please help me with galaxy portal i570 music player. Thank you.

Re: galaxy portal i570 music player

This can depend on the song is named in the ID tag. Please right-click the file and edit the ID tags including digital music, 01, 02, 03, etc., it is done by right click, then go to the properties, and to ensure that the number listed. No other settings to change the phone orders. I hope this will help you to change the songs sequence.

I also have the same mobile phone, but I don't have same problem. Although not flawless in the field of multimedia and ergonomics, the Galaxy Spica Samsung Android is a smartphone that facilitates fast and powerful access to doubt the mobile Internet. Two other points make a mobile of choice: its scalability, it is expected to increase from March Android 2.1, and its price after subsidy operator, from 9 euros for supply from one euro to supply SFR.

I very recently bought the new Galaxy Spica. I subscribe to a package blocked M6 mobile sms with unlimited internet option without. The problem is that my phone connects automatically, and I lost a lot of money. 10 Euros in one morning, while I only sent a few sms. Have you a solution please? I just called customer service, which I was obviously told to subscribe to the Internet option has 12euros.

I have the same problem as you, Please can you receive the galaxy and spica jai M6 mobile package! I would like to know if your problem with automatic connection to internet has solved and how you do it?? Do you still overcharging due to connections that are not desired?? thanks in advance!
    Please help me.