Thread: iPad Keyboard Dock's Secret Button

iPad Keyboard Dock's Secret Button

Last week i have purchased a new apple iPad and after using it for about a month i am a bit confused to see a button on the iPad keyboard you can see it in the image given below. I have a query regarding this button. Is this button a useless button or this is a secret button which has some sort of special function have any one used this button or familiar with the functionality of this blank button. What say!!!

Re: iPad Keyboard Dock's Secret Button

The official image of Apple that you can see above, they may not fully appreciate that the seventh button from the left is empty. The other keys on the front row of the keyboard correspond to the home button, search, brightness, volume, etc., But that key is blank. It also seems that the SDK IPAD nothing regarding that, so I do not know it can reciprocate.

There lies the great mystery that in many places has people guessing what will or what will the key so mysterious.Some have been driven to think and certainly many of the answers are witty, sharp and ... silly in some cases:

• Self-destruct button
    • Appearance of front and rear cameras
    • Steve Jobs Button exclusive
    • iPad Activation of phone-IPAD

One of the most important accessories available for the IPAD will dock with an integrated keyboard.
    Although long since we talked about all the accessories , no one realized this until recently that there was a keyboard key that without a clear use.
    I think it is a button that can be used for one click backup process.

Could become a key for instant access to itunes store (remember this will be the place for more visit the user, games, music, books videos and clear!). But as far as apple is concrened this is not announced officially. I will suggest you to wait for the official announcement of the functionality. May apple announce it in future.

It would be great to be a customizable button. I love the IPAD. I know that it will be immensely useful. But I worry that the virtual keyboard does not have accents and writing a text one has to stop for a while about the voice to go tilde options. If that were the customizable key used to the accents.

There lies the great mystery that several sites have people trying to guess what will or what will this key so mysterious. Some have already started to think and since then several of the answers are witty, sharp and stupid in some cases: self-destruct button, The emergence of front and rear cameras, bud exclusively for Steve Jobs, IPAD phone activation.