Thread: Ipod Touch Crashes to home Screen

Ipod Touch Crashes to home Screen

I am having iPod Touch from one month. This iPod Touch comprises awesome features. But from four days I am getting issues with this iPod touch. While playing music the, it suddenly stops working and goes back to the home screen. I am totally frustrated because of this iPod Touch issue. Please help me to resolve this issue. I will appreciate your any help.

Re: Ipod Touch Crashes to home Screen

It seems that your Ipod Touch is might be faulty and because of that it showing this problem while playing music. And I don't think that this Ipod Touch issue can be easily solved. I would like suggest you to replace this faulty Ipod Touch. If your Ipod Touch is under warranty period then to the replacement of it.

I am also getting same problem with my iPod Touch. It stops playing working while playing songs. I also gone through various solutions to resolve this iPod Touch problem, but unfortunately nothing was helpful. I don't know how to overcome this iPod Touch issue. Does anyone know proper solution for this iPod Touch issue?

To resolve this iPod touch issue, for that you need to restore iPod to factory settings, add some music, videos in it, and observe if the problem repeats. I also gone this type of issue of iPod touch issue. I also tried this solution to get rid over this issue and it also worked for me. I suggest you to try this solution.

The best way to solve the issue of crashing ipods is to return it and acquire a new one. I also suggest you to not to do a hard reset as it will significantly shorten the life of your ipod touch. If you hard reset your ipod touch for about 10-12 time, your ipod touch will definitely get crashed. I also had same crashing issues, so I returned my ipod touch.

I think it's very completed to resolve this type of problem of ipod touch. I think you have two options to resolve this issue. First option is to try restoring of the factory setting of your ipod touch. If this solution doesn't worked for then final solution is to contact the service center of your ipod touch.

Please review following solutions to resolve your problem:
    • Try to reset the factory setting for your ipod.
    • Refer user manual to do restoring factory setting.
    • If above doesn't help then replace your faulty ipod.