Thread: Memory issue with Sony Ericsson W205

Memory issue with Sony Ericsson W205

Hello friends,

I am having Sony Ericsson W205 mobile phone from two months. I am getting very strange problem with this Sony Ericsson mobile. I have 2GB card with this mobile. But whenever I try to install any game which has size in few kb I immediately get message saying that 'Memory full, installation failed'. I am totally frustrated because of this memory issue. If you posses any solution to resolve this Sony Ericsson W205 issue, then please let me know that.

Re: Memory issue with Sony Ericsson W205

According to me the the phone memory of your mobile is might be full. Even you have enough space on your mobile memory card, your should have enough space in phone memory too. If your phone memory of your mobile full, then you won't be able to install any application or game on your mobile. So try to release the phone memory.

I am also suffering from same memory problem over my Sony Ericsson mobile. I have tried many solution to resolve this memory issue, but nothing was helpful. As per above suggestion I also release the phone memory to empty the phone memory. But still getting same problem. If you know solution other than these then please share it me.

It seems that there may be some serious problem in your Sony Ericsson W205 phone. And because of that you are not able to install any game of your mobile. If you want to resolve this issue, the I suggest you to contact the nearest service center of Sony your Ericsson mobile. I think this is the best way to resolve this type of issue.

If your phone memory is empty and still you get same problem. Then I suggest you to try to reset the factory setting of your Sony Ericsson mobile phone. Some time this resolve the memory related issue. I also suggest you to use new installation copy of game that you wanted to install on your mobile. Please try out this solution.

When you install any application on your mobile, before installation start you will get option to choose the installation location. And at that you need to select the memory card location rather than phone memory. This is because phone memory is very limited. I hoe this solution will definitely resolve your mobile memory issue.

Please try with following solution to resolve your mobile issue:
    • Select memory card as a installation location.
    • Release phone memory of your mobile.
    • Visit the service center of your mobile.

Quote Originally Posted by Sheru View Post
    Please try with following solution to resolve your mobile issue:
    • Select memory card as a installation location.
    • Release phone memory of your mobile.
    • Visit the service center of your mobile.
    how do i release to phone memory??

Quote Originally Posted by poop View Post
    how do i release to phone memory??
    It seems the method given is not proper, so if you are facing similar memory problems on your mobile phone, then try to format the memory card from the mobile phone only and not by connecting it to the computer, otherwise it will be unusable. If it is a internal memory problem then you will have to flash the phone to new OS to get it back to working.