Thread: Lg Rh177 - Loader Problem ?

Lg Rh177 - Loader Problem ?

Hi everybody,

I am having LG RH177 and the loader that is not playing anything. I have tried to clean the lens and other thing but did not worked. Hence I have to buy a new loader and for that I am trying to contact to LG who have told me the location for the spare parts for this job. But new loader is coming for high prices of £70 !
    The thing I need to know is that is there any other option available for me or I can find any other loader which can be compatible with my unit or I have buy the LG one.

Please, any help will be really appreciated

Re: Lg Rh177 - Loader Problem ?

I am having RH177 DVD-HDD recorder, I have fitted the internal parts from a GSA H10A burner for the existing drive. I have also set the jumper setting to the cable and also selected my recorder and now it is working fine to be more precise it is working faster that it was previously. If you are having similar problem I will suggest you do the same.

Hello,
    I have set the Loader Jumper to the “Cable Select” as mentioned in the reply and one more thing I have also set it to 'Master’.
    Did I have to set the Jumper on the 'GH22NP20 LG' to the cable select, as you have mentioned that the player was having the issue and not the drive? I have tried everything which I but did not resolved the problem.

Hi brother,
    I am having LG RH177, with this DVD burner. But the problem is that DVD RAM is not able to write the DVD. Is there any firmware update problem with this if yes, then please let me from where I can find this firmware updates. If it is not the firmware update problem then what is the problem with my DVD writer.
    Any related reply will be appreciated.

Basically if you are using the LG product then you can surely find the firmware update of the LG official site.

You can also flash it with one of the GxA-4164B firmware, but this will not get you the feature set you desire to have, you will need it in case your record’s firmware does not supports it.

It will be better to use a GSA-4163B or 4167B into the recorder firmware.