Thread: Audio sync issues with Netflix streaming on BD-C6900

Audio sync issues with Netflix streaming on BD-C6900

I was using the PS3 in my living room with the HDMI cable and was able to use Netflix perfectly on it but now PS3 has been replaced by the blueray BD-c6900. Problem begins when i try to use Netflix on this player as it audio is out of synchronizing with the video and as movie goes on playing further, It gets more worse. If i pause it or stop it then it seems to be resync again which solves this problem for some time.

Re: Audio sync issues with Netflix streaming on BD-C6900

There should be a problem with the HDMI cable which you are using with the BD-c6900 on your Television. I suggest you to change the HDMI cable and check that whether your problem gets solved or not. It might happen that there would be some different HDMI cable asked by your TV or a blue ray player.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

There must be some problem in the Disc itself which would not be having proper synchronizing of audio with that of the video. This should be something problem with the disc. I think you should try some more Discs on your player and check whether it is happening for all the CDs or not.

Actually it could be the problem with an internet connection. When you stream movies/videos from an internet then video takes but more time then that of the audio files. So if your internet connection does not replies inconsistently then this kind of issue can persist on your BD player. Check that your internet connection is responding the enough speed or not.

I agree that the synchronizing of an audio with the videos can go wrong while streaming the videos from your Blue Ray Disc Player.
    But what if it is happening while playing the discs from the player as well then there could be problem regarding the BD player. If there are any problem in your Blue Ray Player then all you can do is resetting your player and nothing else.

I have faced the same problem on my Blue Ray player as it can stream the videos from the computer system and it plays well from the disc also but when i try to stream the videos from the Netfilx then they keep on lagging according to the videos.
    But how could it work perfectly for the youtube as i have streamed many videos from youtube and never seen any this kind of problems. If it would be internet issue then even youtube should have lagged while streaming.