Thread: Netflix widget on UN55B8000

Netflix widget on UN55B8000

Hi everyone,

I am trying to get the Netflix widget for my new TV that I bought recently, but after committing two firmware upgrades, I still unable to find it. When I bought the TV, the Netflix widget was on the promo material, and it was one of the cause that I moved with Samsung. Do you have any suggestions regarding this, Where the possibilities to get it so that I can stream movies via Netflix for my new TV?

whatever you want to do, I am getting and I think you should be aware of some basics and It should also mentioned in the manuals if you carefully got that. For your kind information,The TV itself doesn't accept Netflix, you should use another way to do what you need. If you are going for another way then you need to take a move on the BluRay players that can help you to stream the movies that's what you wanted to do.

Thanks to suggest me but when I bought the TV, it was advertised that the TV did have a Netflix widget through which you can be able to stream
    the movies without a bluray player.

It does have a Blockbuster widget, Amazon movies widget, youtube, and so many content providers, but it does not contain NetFlix as I told you. It would have by both the salesperson and the material provided in the store.

Would you tell me for a little bit here that from where you purchase it..? The "official" Samsung literature doesn't suggest the Netflix for the TV, and neither did anything at either BestBuy or Sears when I purchased my Samsung UN46B7000. Both of them did have them configuration and "bundled" with the BD-P-3600 and the Sound bar, that is the proper set-up which I purchased . I think you need to check it again about your product and make sure is it really provided facility or anything else, if having any confusion then you have to visit on the site for more confirmation. Currently, I also don't such information properly. Please keep checking back on Samsung.com for any updated news on this and other products.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

The TV is not compatible with the Netflix during this. It is possible that it may in the future through the widgets, but I would not hold my breath. Possible widgets that might come to Samsung TVs.

http://connectedtv.yahoo.com/services/tv-widgets

The Netflix streaming is ready on their Blu-ray players is very well. It contains a room for improvement but function with nice manner. As for the LinkStick, you might move and think for other options. According to me, the LinkSticks executes $80 and are only going to connect one device.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"