Thread: Best MP3 players for audiobooks

Best MP3 players for audiobooks

Hello friends,
    I am new to this forum. I love reading books, listen audiobooks. As I travel a lot for business purpose. I am looking for mp3 player that can play audiobooks very easily and very fluently. Can anyone tell me which is best MP3 players for audiobooks? Any help will be help full.
    Thanks in advanced.

Re: Best MP3 players for audiobooks

As per my knowledge you have to use iPod classic to play audiobooks.With 160GB of storage, iPod classic can hold up to 40,000 songs, 200 hours of video, or 25,000 photos.* That’s more than enough room for a day’s or a lifetime’s.Available in quintessential silver or striking black, iPod classic catches your eye with its sleek, all-metal enclosure composed of anodized aluminum and polished stainless steel.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

Most of the people use zune hd to play audiobooks. The new Zune HD 64 has enough room for a massive music and movie collection. And with Smart DJ picking the right tracks, you can sit back and let the good songs roll. Enhanced entertainment is vivid with an easy-to-use 3.3 inch touchscreen for all navigation. Watch HD movies and TV shows, or shop for music from Zune Marketplace, all on your big screen HDTV.

To play audiobooks I can recommended you to ZEN X-Fi .The ZEN X-Fi2 now allows you to experience stellar X-Fi technology even with your stored movies and FM radio1, restoring audio to even higher levels of clarity than before. Immerse yourself in a natural listening experience as the state-of-the-art X-Fi technology intelligently moves the earphone stereo source away from your ears, simulating an audio experience from a pair of high-end stereo speakers.

As per my knowledge you have to use SanDisk Sansa® Clip MP3 Players. he colorful Sansa® Clip is a tiny MP3 player that boasts an array of cool features, as well as distinctively big sound for its small size. Perfect for the fitness buff or traveler, the compact Sansa Clip comes with a fashionable clip for wearing anywhere. Other features include: FM radio, microphone, long-lasting rechargeable battery and a bright screen for exceptionally easy navigation of tunes. The Sansa Clip comes in sleek black, candy apple red, hot pink and ice blue.

As per my knowledge following Philips mp3 player support audiobooks.
    1.GoGear Aria
    2.GoGear Muse
    3.GoGear Opus
    4.GoGear Raga
    5.GoGear Spark

You can use one of the following mp3 player to play audiobooks.
    1.All iPods
    2.Jukebox ZEN Xtra or MuVo Micro N200 by creative
    3.ibiza Rhapsody by haier
    4.DM-420 by Olympus